- Volume 9 Issue 2
This paper analyze the effect of frequency offset for the IEEE 802.15.4b LR-WPAN(Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Network) with 915MHz bandwidth noncoherent DSSS O-QPSK based receiver system, and presents a compensation method with addition of differential filter to the system for compensation of frequency offset problem. DSSS PSSS-ASK and DSSS O-QPSK modulation techniques are accepted within the regularization of IEEE 802.15.4b. These new method can obtain 250kbps transmission rate. The DSSS O-QPSK modulation method that is used in this paper has no BER variation below 40ppm(frequency offset 36.6kHz), but if the offset frequency become high above 40ppm, then the system cannot have stable receiving condition due to worse BER. To solve this problem, we present a more stabilized receiver system at maximum frequency offset
Frequency Offset;Differential Filter;Transmission Rate;DSSS O-QPSK Modulation;LR-WAPN
- 최동훈, 배동수, 최규태. 지그비 기술과 활용, 도서출판 세화, 2007.
- 김기형, 정원도, 박준성, 서현곤, 박승민, 김흥남, "IEEE 802.15.4 기반의 유비쿼터스 센서 네크워크 기술", 대한전자공학회지, Vol.31, No.12, pp.78-84, 2004(12),
- 임재원, "LR-WPAN 비동기 기반 DSSS O-QPSK 모뎀 구조 개선에 관한 연구", 호서대학교 대학원시스템 제어 공학과, 석사논문, 2007(1),
- Revision of IEEE Standard 802.15.4-2003 IEEE Standard for Information Technology-Part 15.4b : "Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)," Draft P802.15.4REVb/D4, 2006(3).
- H, Schwedick and A. Wolf, "PSSS-parallel sequence spread spectrum a physical layer for RF communication," Proc. of IEEE Symp. on Consumer Electronics, pp.262-265, 2004(9). https://doi.org/10.1109/ISCE.2004.1375949
- 한밭대학교, "IEEE 802.15.4b 기반 PHY 구현에 관한 연구", 한국전자통신연구원, 최종연구보고서, 2005(12).
- W.-C Lin, K.-C Liu, and C.-K Wang, "Differential matched filter architecture for spread spectrum communication systems," Electronics Letters, Vol.32, No.17, pp.1539-1540, 1996(8). https://doi.org/10.1049/el:19961072
- Iskander. C.-D., "Performance Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 Noncoherent Receivers at 2.4GHz under Pulse Jamming," IEEE trans. Radio and Wireless Symposium, pp.327-330, 2006(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/RWS.2006.1615161