- Volume 9 Issue 1
In this study, in order to find the movement of polluted substance that is flown into the river and the characteristics of dispersion, the experiment that used the RI (Radioactive Isotope) tracer in the river was undertaken, and by using the experiment result, the figure modelling was undertaken to analyze the general type of pollutant dispersion. In addition, in order to calculate more accurate dispersion range and moving time, the experiment was done in about 2km from the measuring points of Namdae Stream around the Yongdam Dam of the upper Geum River to the lower stream. In order to find out the flow of river and dispersion of polluted substance, RMA (Resource Modeling Associates)-2 and RMA-4 program are used in study. The site experiment using the RI was implemented for the experiment in the applied area and the same area, and the distance between each zone was set for 1km with the slight difference for site situation and measured the density date of one second distance through the NaI apparatus to measure the density data of one second interval. On the basis of this measured data, it is compared and analyzed with the result of figure copy of the models to make the comparison and analysis of density distribution following the change in expansion coefficient that makes great influence on expansion range and dispersion in natural rivers.
- M. K. Bansal, "Dispersion in natural streams," Journal of Hydraulics Division, ASCE, Vol.97, No.11, pp.493-498, 1971.
- Y. C. Chang, "Lateral mixing in meandering channels. UMI Dissertaion," Service, pp.1-49, 1971.
- J. W. Elder, "The dispersion of a marked fluid in turbulent shear flow," Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol.5, pp.544-560, 1959. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112059000374
- H. B. Fischer, "Dispersion predictions in natural streams," Journal of Sanitary Engineering Division, ASCE, Vol. 94, No. HY6, pp.544-560, 1968.
- H. B. Fischer, "Discussion of simple method for predicting dispersion in streams by McQuivey, R. S. and Keefer, T. N.," Journal of Environmental Engineering Division, ASCE, Vol.101, No.EE3, pp.453-455, 1975.
- R. E. Glover, "Dispersion of dissolved and suspended materials in flowing streams," United State Geological Survey Professional Paper 433-B, Washington, D. C., 1964.
- R. G. Godfrey and B. J. Frederick, Stream dispersion at selected sites, United State Geol. Sur. prof. Pap. 433-k, 1970.
- K. S. Suh, K. C. Kim, I. Y. Chun, S. H. Jung, and J. Y. Lee, "Determination of dispersion coefficients using radioisotope data in river environment," Applied Radiation and Isotopes(Submitted), 2008.
- U. S. Army, Eng. Res. and Dev. Center, RMA2 WES V 4.5, 2003.
- U. S Army, Eng. Res. and Dev. Center, RMA4 WES V 4.5, 2003.
- 한정석, 하천에서 오염물질이 순간유입으로 인한 확산 특성분석, 경기대학교 대학원, 2002.
- 서일원, 정태성, "자연하천에서의 종확산계수 추정식 개발", 대한토목학회 학술발표회 논문집 (II), 1994.
- 건설교통부, 금강상류 2006하천정비기본계획서, 2006.
- Flow Characteristics Analysis of the Decontamination Device with Mixing and Diffusion Using Radio-Isotopes Tracer vol.39, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2017.39.5.282