- Volume 9 Issue 1
There has been a change in the production of the movie and techniques of the expression in the digital technology which has been used universally since 2000. As the focus of the production system of the movie has moved from the production procedure centering around filming to the procedure centering around editing used by the digital tools. The flows and boundaries of the production system which is consist of pre-production, production and post-production are getting indistinct. In the point of view of aesthetics and technology, this kind of change expands the creativity and originality for the screenwriters and provides the reality and vitality which haven't been found in previous films for the audience. It also elevates the quality of the movie. However, this ‘illusionary spectacle' has a vulnerable point that shows the aura and details of the movie soundly for the audience.
- 레프 마노비치, [뉴 미디어의 언어], 서정선 역, 생각의 나무, 2004.
- 앤드류 달리, [디지털 시대의 영상문화], 김주환 옮김, 현실문화연구, 2003.
- 박진희, "현대미술에 나타난 하이퍼 리얼리즘 회화의 고찰", 한국교원대학교, 석사학위 논문, 2006.
- 이재헌, 멀티미디어와 디지털 세계, 커뮤니케이션북스, 2004.
, 20th Century Fox, 2004.
- DVD, <스타워즈 에피소드 3 - 시스의 복수>, 20th Century Fox, 2005.
- DVD, <괴물>, (주)kdmedia, 2007.
- Darley, Andrew. (2000), Visual Digital Culture : Surface Play and Spectacle in New Media Genres, London: Routledge
- 김정호, 영화제작을 위한 영화편집의 이해, 소도, 2006.
- 민병록, 세계 영화영상기술 발달사, 문지사, 2001.