- Volume 9 Issue 1
In this paper, we proposed scheme that we use a difference of timestamp in time in Ubiquitous environments as we use the Diffie-Hellman method that OTP was applied to when it deliver a key between nodes, and can detect a malicious node at these papers. Existing methods attempted the malicious node detection in the ways that used correct synchronization or directed antenna in time. We propose an intermediate malicious node detection way at these papers without an directed antenna addition or the Trusted Third Party (TTP) as we apply the OTP which used timestamp to a Diffie-Hellman method, and we verify safety regarding this. A way to propose at these papers is easily the way how application is possible in Ubiquitous environment.
USN(Ubiquitous Sensor Network);MANET(Mobile Adhoc Networks);Diffie-Hellman;Man-in-the-Middle Attack;Replay Attack;One Time Password;Pair-Wise Key;Trusted Third Party
- C. E. Perkins, Ad Hoc Networking, Addison- Wesley, 2001.
- IETF MANET Working Group, http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter. html, 2004.
- G. C. Wang, G. H. Cho, and S. W. Bang, "A Pair-wise Key Establishment Scheme without Pre-distributing Key for Ad-hoc Networks," ICC'05, Vol..5, pp.3520-3524, pp.16-20, 2005(5).
- 서승현, 조태남, 이상호, "OTP-EKE : 원-타임-패스워드 기반의 키 교환 프로토콜", 정보과학회 논문지 : 시스템 및 이론, 제29권 제5호, 한국정보과 학회, 2002(6).
- Wenbo Mao, Modern Cryptography : Theory and Practice, Prentice Hall, 2003(7).
- 한승진, 최준혁, "MANET에서 제 3 신뢰기관 (TTP)과 사전 키 분배가 없는 강한 키 교환 방식", 한국컴퓨터정보학회 논문지, 제13권 제5호, 2008(9).
- 이강석, 최종오, 지종복, 송주석, "MANET에서 악의적인 노드의 안전하고 효율적인 검출 방안", 정보처리학회논문지 C, 제12-C권 제5호, 2005(10). https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTC.2005.12C.5.617
- H. Liu and R. Gupta, "Temporal Analysis of Routing Activity for Anomaly Detection in Ad hoc Networks," Third IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS), pp.505-508, Vancouver, 2006(10). https://doi.org/10.1109/MOBHOC.2006.278595
- B. D. C. Joao, G. Carlos, and K. M. Raman, "Infrastructures and Algorithms for Distributed Anomaly-Based Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," In Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference (IEEE MILCOM 2005), Atlantic City, NJ, 2005(10) https://doi.org/10.1109/MILCOM.2005.1605939
- A. Perrig, R. Szewczyk, V. Wen, D. Culler, and J. D. Tygar, "SPINS: Security Protocols for Sensor Networks," Proc., of the 7th ACM/IEEE International Conference on MobiCom, 2001.
- Y. C. Hu, A. Perrig, and D. B. Johnson, "Packet leashes: a defense against wormhole attacks in wireless networks," in Proceedings of the 22nd INFOCOM, pp.1976-1986, 2003.
- S. Capkun, L. Buttyan, and J. P. Hubaux, "SECTOR: Secure Tracking of Node Encounters in Multi-hop Wireless Networks," in Proceedings of the 1st ACM workshop on SASN'03, pp.21-32, 2003.
- L. Hu and D Evans, "Using Directional Antennas to Prevent Wormhole Attacks," in Proceedings of the 1st ACM workshop on NDSS'04, 2004(2).
- S. Miller, "Kerberos Authentication and Authorization System," Section E.2.1, Project Athena Technical Plan, MIT. Project Athena, Cambridge, MA. 1988(10).