- Volume 9 Issue 4
This paper presents a state-of-the-art survey in ASP/SaaS Industry and the development strategy of ASP/SaaS business models which are issued as a new software distribution method recently. First of all, SaaS(Software as a Service) is defined as the evolutionary concept of ASP(Application Service Provider) and then the survey results of domestic ASP/SaaS providers and users are presented. In order to cope with recent and rapid If development environment, the development strategy of the ASP/SaaS business models is proposed. The development strategy suggested in the paper is used as a guideline for ASP/SaaS providers to enter into the new ASP/SaaS business and improve their competition.
- 안아원, "웹 2.0시대의 새로운 비즈니스, SaaS: SaaS 최신동향과 국내업계의 대응방안", 한국정보산업연합회, 2007.
- 서광규, “체계적인 ASP 인증 방법론 개발", IE Interfaces, pp. 62-69, 2006.
- 한국정보사회진흥원, “공공기관 ASP 사용 현황 및 수요조사”, 2005.
- 한국정보사회진흥원, "2006 ASP 산업현황 조사", 2006.
- 한국정보사회진흥원, "2007 1/4분기 ASP 산업현황 조사", 2007.
- 한국IT렌탈산업협회, "ASP/SaaS 산업의 시장 분석", 2006.
- Adrin M., McNabb K., Moore C., Brown K., "The Future of Software", Forrester Research, 2006.
- Bradshow D., What is software as a service, OVUM, 2006.
- Leem, C. S. and Yang, J. H., "New Paradigm of Internet Application - ASP", IE Magazine, 7(1), pp. 23-29, 2000.
- Norton D., "Software as a Service: Component Development Challenges", Gartner, 2006.