- Volume 9 Issue 4
Traffic monitoring method is mainly loop detector and piezo sensor. But this method is only detecting the number of vehicle. Monitoring traffic volume is not checking the number of vehicle but checking the length of access road, width of road, number of passing people, passing vehicle, delayed vehicle. The traffic signal control cycle is not fixed by only passing vehicle number but all related traffic proposal. This paper proposed selecting common characteristic out of each unrelated traffic proposal through Analytic Hierachy Process and this characteristic is applied to compose fuzzy sensor algorithm which find out new traffic volume concept of confusion degree. The accumulated delayed vehicle time is shorter in new fuzzy sensor algorithm applied by AHP than other traffic method
Analytic Hierachy Process;Fuzzy sensor algorithm;Traffic proposal;Traffic control cycle;Confusion degree
- 도철웅, 교통공학원론, 청문각, p448-598
- 진현수, 외“퍼지이론을 이용한 도시교통 신호등의 제어에 관한연구”, 대한전자공학회제어계측연구회 합동학술발표회 논문집, vol.15, no.2, pp93-96, 1991.
- 진현수, 외 “퍼지로직을 이용한 교통신호등의 최적 주기및 현시제어”, 대한전자공학회, 대한전기학회, 한국통신학회, 인공지능, 신경망및 퍼지시스템 종합합동 학술회의 논문집, vol12, no3, pp234-238, 1991.
- Satty,R,W., "The Analytic Hierachy Process-what it is and how it is used, "Mathematical Modeling, Journal of Fuzzy Logic, vol16, no4, pp.161-176, 1987.9.
- Zimmermann. P"Decision and Evaluation by Hierarchical Aggregation of Information", Fuzzy Sets and Systems Conf. pp31-36, 1983.
- 진현수, 김성환, “교통량검지를 위한 퍼지센서 알고리즘” 한국퍼지및 지능 시스템학회 논문지 ８권, 제２호, pp. 134－141, 1998.
- Toshio Fukada, "Multi-Sensor Integration System with Fuzzy Inference and Neural Network",IEEE Fuzzy system Int.conf.vol13, no22, pp234-239, 1992.
- Gilles Mauris,"The aggregation of information by examples via fuzzy sensors",IEEE third Int.Conf. on Fuzzy System,Orlando,USA,pp.67-72,june 1994
- E.Benoit,L.Foulloy et.al,"Fuzzy sensor for the perception of Colour",Submitted to the Third IEEE Int.Conf. on Fuzzy,USA, pp.28-45, june 1994