- Volume 9 Issue 4
The environment of IT is, currently, on its developing process to the period of web 2.0 and mashup which not only enable computer and internet to be utilized like the water or the air, but also be a new motivating force for its advance. One of the biggest changes of the industry that lies ahead is consolidated transportation. However, no party outstands as the leading party for nationwide improvement of logistics, nor does the right analysis and design for it. Therefore, successful nationwide logistics model is yet to exist. This study provides individual parties, which consider consolidated transportation model as their implementation and design of the framework, with instructions for logistics information system so that they could be competitive in the market. It also helps companies collect user requirements for logistics information system consolidated transportation, and utilize it for its development. Finally, the study provides a implementation and design of pilot system for consolidated transportation model.
Consolidated Transportation Model;Framework;Logistics Information System
- Boehm, B.(1988), A Spiral Model for Software Development and Enhancement, Computer, pp. 97-108.
- Fisher, M. L. andR. Jaikumar(1981), A Generalized Assignment Heuristic for Vehicle Routing, Networks, Vol. 11, pp. 109-124. https://doi.org/10.1002/net.3230110205
- Lenstra, J. K. and A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan(1981), On General Routing Problems, Networks, 6, pp. 273-280.
- Paul Perrone, et al (2003), J2EE Developer's Handbook, SAMS.
- Solomon, M. M. and J. Desrosiers(1988), Survey Paper: Time Window Constrained Routing and Scheduling Problems, Transportation Science, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.22.1.1