- Volume 9 Issue 4
The effects of exhaust gas recirculation (ECR) on smoke emissions in heavy duty diesel engine are numerically studied by using KIVA-3V CFD code. For the analysis, RNG k-
diesel engine;EGR;RNG k-
- Yuichi Kamada, "Development of a Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine with Very High Pressure Fuel Injection System", JSAE9941926, 1999.
- O'Rourk, Amsden, "The TAB method for numerical calculation of spray droplet breakup", SAE872089, 1987.
- Amsden, "KIVA-II : A computer program for chemical three-dimensional Fluid Flows with Chemical Reactions and Fuel sprays, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-10245-MS.
- Magnussen, Hjertager, "On Mathematical Mode|ing Turbulent Combustion with Special Emphasis on Soot Formation and Combustion", 16th Symposium on combustion, Combustion Institute, 1976.
- Daiguji, "Fundamentals of computational fluid dynamics", CORONA, 1988.
- B.Dillies, Marx, Dec, "Diesel Engine Combustion Mode|ing using the coherent Flame Mode in KIVA-II, SAE930074.
- 田烟哲夫, "DI디젤기관에 있어서 연료분무의 수치해석에 관한 연구", 9538122 일본자동차기술회 Vol26, No3, July1995 pp.39-44.
- Nicolls, "Stream and droplet breakup by shock waves", NASA-SP-194.
- Lamb, "Hydrodynamics", Dover Publications.
- Reitz, "Structure of high-Pressure Fuel spray", SAE870598.
- Patterson, Kong, Hampson, Reitz, " Modeling the effects of fuel injection characteristics on diesel engine Soot and NOx emission", SAE940523.
- Anthony A. Amsden, "KIVA-3 : A KIVA Program with Block-Structured mesh for complex geometries", LA-12503-MS.
- 한영출, “G7 경유차 저공해 대기오염 방지기술", 환경부, 2000.