- Volume 25 Issue 3
The purposes of this study are to explore FRBR utilities such as work clustering and expression clustering and problems of application of the FRBR by developing work and expression clustering algorithm and implementing it into cataloging system, and to suggest new cataloging rules for FRBR and guideline of MARC description to improve FRBR work clustering. FRBR was suggested by necessitation of collocation function of bibliographic records according to increase of searching materials and multi-version materials, but FRBRization has some problems such as imperfect conversion of bibliographic records to FRBR records and inappropriateness of current cataloging rules for FRBR. Bibliographic records must be processed by FRBR algorithm to construct FRBRized system, but bibliographic records and current cataloging rules couldn't perfectly support FRBRization. Therefore cataloging rules and guidelines of MARC description for FRBR are needed. For constructing FRBRized cataloging system in Korea, it is needed to find problems and solution through FRBR practical application such as developing FRBR algorithm and applying it to cataloging records.
- 국립중앙도서관. 2007. "표준 메타데이터 모델 및 semantic language 연구개발". 서울: 국립중앙도서관
- 김현희. 유영준. 박서은. 2007. FRBR 모형의 KORMARC 데이터베이스로의 적용가능성에 대한 실험적 연구. "한국도서관정보학회지". 38(2): 185-202
- Cho. J. 2006. "A study on the application method of the Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records(FRBR) to the online public access catalog (OPAC) in Korean libraries." Library Collections Acquisitions. & Technical Services. 30: 202-213 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lcats.2006.08.003
Hegna, K. and E. Murtomaa. 2002. Data mining MARC to Find: FRBR?. [online]. [cited 2004.3.10].
Hickey, T. B., E. T. O'Neill, and J. Toves. 2002. "Experiments with the IFLA Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records(FRBR)." D-Lib Magazine, 8(9). [online]. [cited by 2007.06.05].
- IFLA. 1998. "서지레코드의 기능상의 요건". 김태수 역. 서울: 국립중앙도서관
Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress. 2004. FRBR Display Tool Version 2.0 [online]. [cited 2007.7.12].
- Svenonius, E. 2000. The Intellectual FounDation of Information Organization. Boston: MIT Press
Tillett, B. B. 2002. General Material Designations. [onlilne]. [cited 2005.7.12].
- Tillett, B. B. 2005. "FRBR and cataloging for the future." Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 39(3/4): 197-205 https://doi.org/10.1300/J104v39n03_12
- 김정현. 2007. 한국어 서지레코드에 있어 FRBR 모형의 유용성에 관한 연구. "한국문헌정보학회지". 41(4): 295-314
- Bennett. Rick. Brian F. Lavoie & Edward T. O'Neill. 2003. "The concept of a work in WoridCat: an application of FRBR." Library Collections. Acquisitions & Technical Services. 27: 45-59 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1464-9055(02)00306-8
- Hickey. T. B. and E. T. O'Neill. 2005. "FRBRizing OCLC's WorldCat." Cataloging & Classification Quarterly. 39(3/4): 239-251 https://doi.org/10.1300/J104v39n03_15
JSC. 2007. RDA: Resource Description and Access Part A-Constituency Review of March 2007 Draft of Chapter 3. [online]. [cited 2007.10.3].
- A Study on the Conceptualization of Information Resources for Localities Based on the FRBRoo/CIDOC CRM vol.25, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2014.25.4.265
- A Study on the Functional Requirement of Subject Authority Data for Subject Authority Control vol.42, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1633/JIM.2011.42.1.113