- Volume 19 Issue 6
Formation and Decomposition of Methane Hydrate Using Silica Sand
실리카샌드를 이용한 메탄하이드레이트 형성과 분해
- Nam, Sung-Chan (Korea Institute of Energy Research, Greenhouse Gas Research Center) ;
- Linga, Praveen (Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia) ;
- Englezos, Peter (Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia)
- Received : 2008.10.20
- Accepted : 2008.10.28
- Published : 2008.12.10
The formation of methane hydrate (
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- Y. F. Makogon, F. A. Trebin, and A. A. Trofimuk, Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, 196, 203 (1971).
- U. T. Seo and S. P. Kang, NICE, 26, 324 (2008).
- M. H. Yousif and E. D. Sloan, SPE Reservoir Engineering, 6, 452 (1991). https://doi.org/10.2118/20172-PA
- E. D. Sloan, Jr. Second Edition. Clathrate Hydrates of Natural Gases, Revised and Expanded. NY: Marcel Dekker, 754 (1998).
- M. H. Yousif, H. H. Abass, M. S. Selim, and E. D. Sloan, SPE Reservoir Engineering, 6, 69 (1991). https://doi.org/10.2118/18320-PA
- E. G. Hammerschmidt, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 26, 851 (1934). https://doi.org/10.1021/ie50296a010
- M. S. Selim and E. D. Sloan, Soc. Petr. Eng. Reservoir Eng., 245 (1990).