- Volume 19 Issue 6
Selective Ni Recovery from Spent Ni-Mo-Based Catalysts
니켈-몰리브데늄 성분계 폐촉매로부터 니켈의 선택적 회수
- Lee, Tae Kyo (National Research Laboratory, School of Display & Chemical Engineering, Yeungnam University) ;
- Han, Gi Bo (National Research Laboratory, School of Display & Chemical Engineering, Yeungnam University) ;
- Yoon, Suk Hoon (National Research Laboratory, School of Display & Chemical Engineering, Yeungnam University) ;
- Lee, Tae Jin (National Research Laboratory, School of Display & Chemical Engineering, Yeungnam University) ;
- Park, No-Kuk (Institute of Clean Technology, Yeungnam University) ;
- Chang, Won Chul (KOCAT Inc.)
- 이태교 (영남대학교 디스플레이화학공학부) ;
- 한기보 (영남대학교 디스플레이화학공학부) ;
- 윤석훈 (영남대학교 디스플레이화학공학부) ;
- 이태진 (영남대학교 디스플레이화학공학부) ;
- 박노국 (영남대학교 청정기술연구소) ;
- 장원철 ((주) 코캣)
- Received : 2008.09.26
- Accepted : 2008.10.30
- Published : 2008.12.10
The objective of this study is to optimize the leaching conditions of sequential leaching and extracting processes for selective Ni recovery from spent Ni-Mo-based catalyst. The selective Ni recovery process consists of two processes of leaching and extracting process. In this 2-step process, Ni component is dissolved from solid spent Ni-Mo-based catalyst into leaching agent in leaching process and sequentially extracted to Ni complex with an extracting agent in the extracting process. The solutions of nitric acid (
spent Ni-Mo-based catalysts;optimization of leaching condition;selective nickel recovery;wet recovery process
- J. H. Kim, J. G. Yang, and S. S. Lee, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 4, 2 (1995).
- S. Toda, Shigen Sozai Gakkaishi, 105, 265 (1989). https://doi.org/10.2473/shigentosozai.105.265
- K. H. Park, D. Mohapatra, and B. R. Reddy, Hazard. Mater, 138, 311 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2006.05.115
- M. Marafi, Furimsky, Erdol Erdgas Kohle, 121, 93 (2005).
- N. Uekawa, M. Endo, K. Kakegawa, and Y. Sasakia, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys, 2, 5485 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1039/b003611k
- 국내 석유화학 폐촉매로부터 유가금속의 회수, 한국자원연구소 연구보고서 (1994).
- K. Inoue, Z. Pingwei, and H. Tsuyama, Prepr. ACS Div. Pet. Chem, 38, 77 (1993).
- A. J. Chaudhary, J. D. Donaldson, S. C. Boddington, and S. M. Grimes, Hydrometallurgy, 34, 137 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-386X(93)90031-8
- S. K. Jeon, J. G. Yang, J. H. Kin, and S. S. Lee, J. of Korean Ind. Eng. Chem, 8, 679 (1997).
- Y. Mizutani, Y. Hirashima, Y. Makiyama, and T. Shirahase, Kag. Kog. Symp. Ser., 31, 36 (1992).
- T. J. Kim, I. S. Cha, H. C. Lee, and W. S. Ahn, J. of Korean Ind. & Eng. Chemistry, 5, 925 (1994).
- A. Shukla, P. N. Maheshwari, and A. K. Vasishtha, JAOCS, 56, 565 (1979). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02660235