- Volume 23 Issue 3
A Study on Fatigue Strength of Austenitic Stainless Steel for Centrifuge
원심분리기용 오스테나이트계 스테인리스강의 피로강도에 관한 연구
- Lee, Mee-Hae (Department of Safety Engineering, Graduate School of Energy & Environment, Seoul National University of Technology) ;
- Kim, Yong-Soo (Department of Safety Engineering, Graduate School of Energy & Environment, Seoul National University of Technology) ;
- Park, Joon-Woo (LRQA Korea)
- Published : 2008.06.30
For industrial centrifuges, the state of their welding areas, even with a naked-eye observation, offers potential safety problems such as inconsistent bead formation. STS304, which is used mainly in centrifuges, is made of metal alloys with chrome and nickel as the main ingredients, offering excellent corrosion resistance, thermal resistance, and high strength, and thus allowing it to be used for diverse purposes. This paper conducted tensile and fatigue tests of STS304 to improve the safety of centrifuges. In the findings, for the static behavior of the STS304 material, welded specimens increased their yield and tensile strength compared with the base test specimens, but decreased their elongation ratio. Also, the data dispersion phenomenon of welded specimens remarkably increased.
- 한국산업안전공단, '제품별 인증기준개발에 관 한 연구 II(안)', 2006
- EN 12547: Centrifuges-Common safety requirements
- 일본기계학회 '統計的 披露 試驗 方法' JSME S 002-1994, pp. 1-61, 1994
- KS B 6854 '수평형 스크류 원심기'
- ISO 6178 Centrifuges-Construction and safety rules
- 한국생산기술연구원, '하부플랜지맞대기 용접부 불완전용입 결함의 피로강도에 대한 연구', pp. 36, 1997
- ASTM E8M 'Standard Test Methods for Tension Testing of Metallic Materials'
- ASTM E466, 'Standard Test Method for Conducting Constant Amplitude Axial Fatigue Tests of Metallic Materials'
- 노동부, '산업재해통계분석', 1997-2005
- KS P 3106 '의료용 원심 분리기'
- EN 288: Specification and approval of weding procedures for metallic materials
- KS C 9318 '전기 탈수기'
- 한국산업안전공단, '위험기계기구 재분류에 관 한 연구', 2004