- Volume 9 Issue 3
On board Weapon Control Unit for a military aircraft, as a core equipment of the Weapon Management System, generates signals for selective jettison, emergency jettison and rocket fire and controls the external stores according to a pilot's weapon selection, aircraft's flight status and external store's installation status. This paper describes about detail design process and performance evaluation for Weapon Control Unit developed by a sequence control circuit design methodology.
- 박덕배외 3인, "저속통제기용 무장제어장치 및 무장 제어패널 개발", 제 8회 항공기 개발기술 심포지엄 8권, pp 315-320, 5월 2003.
- MIL-I-8671D, "Installation of droppable stores and associated release systems",
- 김상진, "릴레이 시퀸스 제어회로 설계", 대림, pp 109 -168, 1월 1988
- MIL-STD-461D "Requirements for the control of Electromagnetic Interference Emissions and Susceptibility"
- MIL-STD-462D "Measurement of Electro-magnetic Interference Specifications"
- MIL-STD-810E "Environment Test Methods and Engineering Guidelines"