- Volume 41 Issue 5
Effects of Slurry Composting and Biofiltration Liquid Fertilizer on Growth Characteristic of Poplar Clones in a Reclaimed Land Mounding Soil
간척지 성토지 식재 포플러의 SCB액비 처리에 따른 클론별 생장특성
- Park, Jung-Hyun (Dept. of Forest Genetic Resources, Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Yeo, Jin-Kie (Dept. of Forest Genetic Resources, Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Koo, Yeong-Bon (Dept. of Forest Genetic Resources, Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Won-Woo (Dept. of Forest Genetic Resources, Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Chul (Dept. of Forest Genetic Resources, Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Park, Chi-Ho (National Institute of Animal Science)
- 박정현 (국립산림과학원 산림유전자원부) ;
- 여진기 (국립산림과학원 산림유전자원부) ;
- 구영본 (국립산림과학원 산림유전자원부) ;
- 이원우 (국립산림과학원 산림유전자원부) ;
- 김현철 (국립산림과학원 산림유전자원부) ;
- 박치호 (축산과학원)
- Received : 2008.08.19
- Accepted : 2008.09.28
- Published : 2008.10.30
We studied on the effects of slurry composting and biofiltration liquid fertilizer (SCBLF) on growth of two-year-old poplar clones planted in a reclaimed land mounding soil. The soil on the experimental site had lower concentrations of both exchangeable cations and salinity than before reclamation. However, the content of organic matter was low compared with the most soils. We applied SCBLF to the poplars six times and 5 L in each time for 80 days. Ten clones of six poplar species or hybrids were tested in this study: Populus alba
Growth characteristic;Slurry composting and biofiltration liquid fertilizer(SCBLF);Poplar;Reclaimed Land;Clone
Supported by : 축산과학원 자연순환농업연구사업단
- Arnon, D.I. 1949. Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplasts, polyphenol-oxidase in Beta vulgaris. Plant Physio. 24:1-15. https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.24.1.1
- Bae, Y.H., and D.K. Lee. 2001. Plant species selection program for ecological restoration of coastal reclaimed land. J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 4:66-74.
- KRC. 2007. Agricultural Infrastructure Development and Improvement Project. Korea Rural Community and Agricultural Corporation, Uiwang, Korea.
- Miller, R. W. and R.L. Donahue. 1990. An introduction to soils and plant growth. Prentice-Hall pp768.
- Mitsch, W. J. and J. G. Gosselink. 2000. Wetlands. 3rd ed. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.
- Woo, S.Y., D.S. Lee, D.G. Kim, and P.G. Kim. 2001. Effects of waste leachate irrigation on Populus euramericana and Betula platyphylla var. japonica seedlings(II). J. Korean For. Soc. 90:55-63.
- Park, B.K., J.S. Lee, N.J. Cho, and K.Y. Jung. 2001a. Effect of liquid pig manure on growth of rice and infiltration water quality. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34:153-157.
- Lee, K.B., M. Xu, J.D. Kim, and K.Y. Jung. 2006. Soil characteristics and utilization on reclaimed land in Jangsu Province coastal region of China. Korean J. Intl. Agri. 18:245-252.
- Lee, S.H., S.H. Yoo, S.I. Seol, Y. An, Y.S. Jung, and S.M. Lee. 2000. Assessment of salt damage for upland-crops in Dae-Ho reclaimed soil. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 19:358-363.
- Lee, K.B., J.G. Kang, J. Li, D.B. Lee, C.W. Park, and J.D. Kim. 2007. Evaluation of salt-tolerance plant for improving saline soil of reclaimed land. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 40:173-180.
- GARES. 2008. Methods of soil and compost analysis. Gyeonggido Agricultural Research and Extension Services, Hwaseong, Korea.
- Lee, S.H., B.D. Hong, Y. An, and H.M. Ro. 2003. Relation between growth condition of six upland-crops and soil salinity in reclaimed land. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 36:66-71.
- Hwang, S.W., J.K. Sung, B.K. Kang, C.S. Lee, S.G. Yun, T.W. Kim, and K.C. Eom. 2004. Polyamine biosynthesis in red pepper and chinese cabbage by the application of liquid pig manure. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37:171-176.
- Rural Development Corporation. 1998. A study on the corp cultivation by the improvement of desalinization techniques on the reclaimed farmland. RDC, Ansan, Korea.
- Yeo, J.K. 2002. Use of poplars for elimination of livestock waste water, salt and lead. Ph.D. Thesis, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea.
- Yeo, J.K., I.S. Kim, Y.B. Koo, Y.J. Kim, and S.H. Joo. 2003. Growth and absorption of livestock wastewater of poplar species at test plantation. J. Korea Soc. of Waste Manage. 20:742-749.
- Park, B.K., J.S. Lee, N.J. Cho, and K.Y. Jung. 2001b. Effect of application time and amount of liquid pig manure on growth of rice and infiltration water quality. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34:153-157.
- Kim, J.J., and S.G. Hong. 1998. Effect of UV-B radiation and water stress on hardening phase growth of container-grown Betula platyphylla seedlings. J. Korean For. Soc. 87:601-610.
- Choudhary, M., L. D. Bailey, and C. A. Grant. 1994. Review of the use of swine manure in corp production: Effects on yield and composition on soil and water quality. Waste Manage. Res. 16:581-595.
- Kim, J.G., K.B. Lee, D.B. Lee, S.B. Lee, and S.Y. Na. 2004. Influence of liquid pig manure on rice growth and nutrient movement in paddy soil under different drainage conditions. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37:97-103.
- Koo, Y.B., K.S. Woo, J.K. Yeo, and Y.S. Kim. 2006. Selection of superior poplar and willow clones in growth performance and adaptation abilities at Sudokwon Landfill Site. J. Korean For. Soc. 95:743-750.
- Koo, Y.B., E.R. Noh, S.Y. Woo, and S.K. Lee. 1998. The effect of leachate of municipal waste landfill on poplar growth. Poplar 15. Korea National Poplar Commision, Seoul, Korea.
- The Korea Forest Society. 2004. Proceedings of the 2004 annual meeting of the Korea forest society. 1:335-337.
- Woo, S.Y., S.H. Lee, and D.S. Lee. 2004. Air pollution effects on the photosynthesis and chlorophyll contents of street trees in Seoul. Korean J. Agri and For Meteoro. 6:24-29.
- Yadav, R.L., B.S. Dwivedi, K. Prasad, and P. S. Pandey. 2000. Yield trens, and changes in soil organic-C and available NPK in a long-term rice-wheat system under integrated use of manure and fertilizers. Field Corp. Res. 68:219-246. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4290(00)00126-X