- Volume 41 Issue 5
Salt Accumulation and Desalinization of Rainfall Interception Culture Soils of Rubus sp. in Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do
복분자 비가림 하우스 토양 중 염류집적 요인과 물리적 제염효과
- Chung, Byung-Yeoup (Advanced Radiation Technology Institute, KAERI) ;
- Lee, Kang-Soo (Crop Production and Technology Major, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Myung-Kon (Department of Food Science & Biotechnology, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Choi, Young-Hee (Gochang Agriculture Technical Center) ;
- Kim, Moo-Key (Bio-environmental Science Major, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Cho, Jae-Young (Bio-environmental Science Major, Chonbuk National University)
- 정병엽 (한국원자력연구원 방사선과학연구소) ;
- 이강수 (전북대학교 작물생산공학) ;
- 김명곤 (전북대학교 바이오식품공학) ;
- 최영희 (고창군 농업기술센타) ;
- 김무기 (전북대학교 생물환경학) ;
- 조재영 (전북대학교 생물환경학)
- Received : 2008.07.19
- Accepted : 2008.09.25
- Published : 2008.10.30
This study was carried out to investigate the factors of desalinization of the rainfall interception culture soils of Rubus sp. in Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do. Soil samples were collected from 85 different sites of the rainfall interception culture soils of Rubus sp. in Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do. The electrical conductivity in paste saturation of rainfall interception culture soils ranged from
Rubus sp.;Rainfall Interception Culture;Salt Accumulation;Electrical Conductivity;Desalinization
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Jung, Y.S. and S.H. Yoo. 1975. Effect of watering on eluviation of soluble salts in the vinyl house soils. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 8:53-60.
- Kim, D.S., J.E. Yang, Y.S. Ok, and K.Y. Yoo. 2006. Effect of perforated PVC underdrainage pipe on desalting of plastic film house soils. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 39:65-72.
- Kim, J.G., C.H. Lee, H.S. Lee, J.G. Jo, and Y.H. Lee. 1996. Subsoil inverting depth and fertilizer needs in salt accumulated soils of plastic film house. Rural Development Administration J. Agri. Sci. 38:370-375.
- Koo, J.W., R.J. Edling, and V. Taylor. 1990. A laboratory reclamation study for sodic soils used for rice production. Agr. Water Manage. 18:243-252. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-3774(90)90046-2
- Shin, W.K. and J.C. Park. 1998. Studies on the patterns of plastic film house, growing conditions, and diseases and pest occurrences of horticultural crops in southern part of Korea: 8. Excessive salt accumulation and salt elimination by watering in the plastic film house soils. J. Inst. Agr. Res. Util. 22:209-222.
- Park, E.H., Y.P. No, and Y.T. Jung. 1987. Effect of soil amendment application on green pepper continuously grown soil in vinyl house. Rural Development Administration J. Agri. Sci. 29:160- 165.
- Chung, B.Y., K.S. Lee, M.K. Kim, Y.H. Choi, M.K. Kim, and J.Y. Cho. 2008. Physico-chemical characteristics of rainfall interception culture and open filed culture soils of Rubus SP. in Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. (in submitted).
- Song, Y.S., C.S. Lee, H. Kang, and Y.D. Park. 1993. Recommendation of NPK fertilizers for chinese cabbage and spinach based on soil testing. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 26:25-30.
- Jung, K.H. 2004. Effects of application of bulked hull and water management on the decrease in soluble salts of plastic film house soil. M.S. Thesis, Hankyong National University. Ansung, Korea.
- Gochang Agriculture Technical Center. 2007. Environment-friendly culture technology of Rubus sp. 155-202.
- Jung, G.B., I.S. Ryu, and B.Y. Kim. 1994. Soil texture, electrical conductivity and chemical components of soils under the plastic film house cultivation in northern central areas of Korea. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 27:33-40.
- Kim, L.Y., H.J. Cho, B.K. Hyun, and W.P. Park. 2001. Effects of physical improvement practices at plastic film house soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34:92-97.
- Hwang, S.W., Y.S. Kim, B.Y. Yeon, Y.J. Lee, and Y.D. Park. 1993. The effect of several desalting methods applied to vinyl house soils. Rural Development Administration J. Agri. Sci. 35:276-280.
- Rural Development Administastion. 2000. Annual report of the monitoring project on agricultural environment quality. Suwon, Korea.
- Yuk, C.S., J.J. Kim, S.D. Hong, and B.G. Kang. 1993. Salt accumulation in horticultural soils of PE film house in Chungbuk area. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 26:172-180.
- Kang, B.K., H.J. Kim, K.J. Lee, and S.K. Park. 2000. Effect of soil conditioners applied on continuous cropping field. Chungbuk Agr. Res. & Ext. Serv. 332-338.
- Kang, B.G., I.M. Jeong, K.B. Min, and J.J. Kim. 1996. Effect of salt accumulation on the germination and growth of Lettuce(Lactuca sativa L.). Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 29:360-364.
- Kim, P.J., D.K. Lee, and D.Y. Chung. 1997. Vertical distribution of bulk density and salts in a plastic film house soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 30:226-233.
- Lee, S.E., J.K. Park, J.H. Yoon, and M.S. Kim. 1987. Studies on the chemical properties of soils under the vinyl-house cultivation. Rural Development Administration J. Agri. Sci. 29:166-171.
- Park, B.G., T.H., Jeon, Y.H. Kim, and Q.S. Ho. 1994. Status of farmers' application rates of chemical fertilizer and farm manure for major crops. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 27:238-246
- Lee, J.H. 2004. Studies on the alleviation of soil sickness in protected vegetables. Ph.D. Thesis, Korea University, Seoul, Korea.