- Volume 19 Issue 2
A reference ontology for cultural heritage information, CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model (CRM), has promoted cooperation among memory institutions and FRBRoo, re-constructed version of FRBR based on CRM, was developed. In this study, the harmonized ontology version of FRBR, FRBRoo, was analysed and, as a results, the followings are suggested: empowered interoperability for information exchange and integration among cultural institutions and designing more comprehensible inference rules than original FRBR model. Moreover, the by-products of harmonization gave opportunity to recognize internal inconsistencies of the FRBR model and CRM itself and refine them.
류정아. 2007. 문화콘텐츠 식별체계 사업(CCI)추진. [online]. [cited 2008.10.1].
- 조윤희. 2003. 문화콘텐츠 통합을 위한 메타데이터 포맷 연구. ..정보관리학회지.., 20(2): 113-134
- 조윤희. 2004. 문화콘텐츠 통합을 위한 메타데이터 포맷 연구(Ⅱ) - 도서관, 박물관,미술관 사례를 중심으로 -. ..한국문헌정보학회지.., 38(3): 201-219
Bellini, Emanuele, Cirinnna, Chiara, and Lunghi, Maurizio. 2008. 'Persistent Identifier for Cultural Heritage', Digital preservation Europe. Briefing paper. [online]. [cited 2008.10.1].
- Delsey, Tom. 2005. Modeling Subject Access:Extending the FRBR and FRANARConceptual Models. Cataloging & ClassificationQuarterly, 39(3.4): 49-61 https://doi.org/10.1300/J104v39n03_04
ICOM/CIDOC. CIDOC CRM Home page. Web site. [online]. [cited 2008.10.1].
- IFLA. 1998. Functional Requirements of Bibliographic Records Final Reports. (김태수 역. 서지레코드의 기능상의 요건. 국립중앙도서관)
IFLA. 2007. Functional Requirements for Authority Data. [online]. [cited 2008.10.1].
- International Working Group on FRBR and CIDOC CRM Harmonization. 2008. FRBR object-oriented definition and mapping to FRBRER. version 0.9 Draft
Joint Steering Committee for Development of RDA: RDA. Web site. [online].[cited 2008.10.1].
- Kakali, Constantia. et. al. 2007. Integrating Dublin Core metadata for cultural heritage collections using ontologies. Proceedings International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications, 128-139
- Lin, Chia-Hung, Hong, Jen-Shin and Doerr, Martin. 2008. Issues in an inference platform for generating deductive knowledge: a case study in cultural heritage digital libraries using the CIDOC CRM. International Journal on Digital Libraries, 8: 115-132 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00799-008-0034-0
- Nevile, Liddy and Lissonnet, Sophie. 2006. Dublin core and museum information: metadata as cultural heritage data. International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies, 1(3): 198-206 https://doi.org/10.1504/IJMSO.2006.012344
- Smiraglia, Richard P. 2007. 'Bibliographic Families and Superworks' in Understanding FRBR: What it is and how it will affect our retrieval tools. chapter, 6: 73-86