- Volume 8 Issue 11
This study focuses on the modeling file search engine and suggesting modified file search schema based on weight value using file contents in order to improve the performance in terms of search accuracy and matching time. Most of the file search engines have used string matching algorithms like KMP(Knuth.Morris.Pratt), which may limit portability and fast searching time. However, this kind of algorithms don't find exactly the files what you want. Hence, the file search engine based on weight value using file contents is proposed here in order to optimize the performance for mobile environments. The Comparison with previous research shows that the proposed schema provides better.
Text Search;Search Engine;Information Retrieval
- http://www.seoworkshop.co.kr/seo-guide-book /SEO-ranking-guide.pdf
- N. L. Amy and D. M. Carl, "Google's PageRank: The Math Behind the Search Engine," Priceton university Press, Nol.03, pp.335-380, 2004.
- W. B. Michael and B. Murray, "Understanding Search Engines: Mathematical Modeling and Text Retrieval," SIAM Press, 2005.
- J. Zobel and A. Moffat, "Inverted files for text search engines," ACM, Vol.38, 2006.
- W, Mettrop and P, Nieuwenhuysen, "Internet search engines-fluctuations in document accessibility," Journal of Documentation, Vol.57, pp.623-651, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000007096
- S. Nobuyoshi, U. Minoru, S. Yoshifumi, and M. Hideki, "Fresh Information Retrieval Using Cooperative Meta Search Engines," information Networking, Vol.2344, pp.656-670, 2002.
- S. Narayanan and G. M. Hector, "Finding Near-Repicas of Documents on the Web," The World Wide and Database, Vol.590, pp.204-212, 1999.
- A. N. S. Craig and R. G. Gregory, "Connections: Using Context to Enhance File Search," CMU-PDL, Vol.05, pp.119-132, 2005.
- H. David, C. Nick, B. Perter, and G. Lathleen, "Measuring Search Engine Quality," Information Retrieval, Vol.04, pp.33-59, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011468107287