- Volume 8 Issue 10
In this paper we consider the electronic payment in Internet shopping mall. Electronic payment is one of the most interesting issues in e-Commerce. The credit card payment currently takes up the most part of electronic payment. With the rapid development of electronic commerce in China, more and more consumers begin to know that it is a very convenient way to pay for goods and services over the Internet. We therefore find the factors influencing the credit card payment in Internet shopping mall, and propose a model for analyzing the relationship between the factors and the intention of credit card use. We survey the significant factors influencing the intention of credit card use by using the proposed model.
Electronic Commerce;Electronic Payment;Credit Card Payment;China
- G. Medvinsky and B. Clifford Neuman, "NetCash: A Design for Practical Electronic Currency on the Internet," Proceedings of the First ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Society, 1993(11). https://doi.org/10.1145/168588.168601
- 주재훈, "한국의 전자상거래 환경을 고려한 전자지불시스템 성공요인 분석", 경영정보학연구, 제9권, 제1호, pp.77-98, 1999.
- 이웅규, "인터넷 뱅킹에서 오프라인 신뢰와 온라인 거래의 관계", 경영정보학연구, 제17권, 제2호, pp.29-47, 2007.
- 이영기, 이동만, 유지영, "전자지불시스템의 사용자 수용에 관한 실증 연구", 인터넷전자상거래연구, 제6권, 제3호, pp.1-27, 2006.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology," MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, No.3, pp.319-339, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, Vol.35, No.8, pp.982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- 김계수, 구조방정식모형 분석, 한나래, 2007.
- 채서일, 마케팅조사론, 1995.
- J. Etezadi-Amoli and A. F. Farhoomand, "A Structural Model of End User Computing Satisfaction and User Performance," Information & Management, Vol.30, pp.65-73, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-7206(95)00052-6
- L. A. Hayduk, Structural Equation Modeling with LISREL, Johns Hopkins University Press, 1987.