- Volume 20 Issue 10
We investigated the quench velocity of superconducting fault current limiter (SFCL) dependent on the source voltage.
- Y. Shirai, K. Fujikawa, T. Kitagawa, M. Shiatsu, H. Hatta, S. Muroya, and T. Nitta, 'Study on recovery time of a superconducting fault current limiter with adjustable trigger current level', IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., Vol. 11, No. 1, p. 2086, 2001 https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920267
- E. Thuries, V. D. Pham, Y. Laumond, T. Verhaege, A. Fevrier, M. Collet, and M. Bekhaled, 'Toward the superconducting fault current limiter', IEEE Trans. On Power Del., Vol. 6, No. 2, p. 801, 1991 https://doi.org/10.1109/61.131138
- W. Paul and M. Chen, 'Superconducting control for surge currents', IEEE Spectrum, Vol. 35, p. 49, 1998
- S.-H. Lim, H.-G. Kang, H.-S. Choi, S.-R. Lee, and B.-S. Han, 'Current limiting characteristics of flux-lock type High-Tc superconducting fault current limiter with control circuit for magnetic field', IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., Vol. 13, No. 2, p. 2056, 2003 https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2003.812984
- S.-H. Lim, B.-S. Han, and H.-S. Choi, 'Operational characteristics of flux-lock type SFCL using series resonance', Trans. EEM, Vol. 6, No. 4, p. 159, 2005
- S.-H. Lim, C.-R. Park, B.-S. Han, H.-M. Park, Y.-S. Cho, and H.-S, Choi, 'Fault current limiting characteristics of flux-lock type SFCL with several secondary windings', Trans. EEM, Vol. 6, No. 5, p. 193, 2005