- Volume 2 Issue 2
This paper deals with the characteristic analysis of the single phase switched reluctance motor based on the converter coupled FE analysis. The converter comprises a rectifier, LC filter and switching power device. A computational technique for the converter coupled FE analysis is introduced and its validity is proven by the experiment.
- Krishnan, R., Staley, A.M, Sitapati, K., 'A novel single-phase switched reluctance motor drive system' Industrial Electronics Society, 2001. IECON '01. The 27th Annual Conference of the IEEE, 2001v.2, pp.1488-1493, 2001
- 'Technical Trend of Switched Reluctance Motor' The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1994, Special Survey Committee for Reluctance Motor
- J.Y Lim, Y.C Jung, S.Y Kim, J.C Kim, 'Single phase switched reluctance motor for vacuum cleaner' IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, 2001, vol. 2, pp. 1393-1400, June 2001
- Y. Ohdachi and Y. Kawase, 'Optimum Design of Switched Reluctance Motors using Dynamic Finite Element Analysis' IEEE Trans. on Magn., vol. 33, pp. 2033-2036, March 1997 https://doi.org/10.1109/20.582709
- T. J. E. Miller, 'Switched Reluctance Motors and their control' Hillsboro, OH: Magna Physics Publishing and London: Oxford University Press, pp. 1-23, 1993
- Series-Parallel Connected Capacitor Type Boost Converter for a Single-Phase SRM vol.10, pp.4, 2010, https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2010.10.4.388