- Volume 7 Issue 3
This research studies and analyzes the current trends and the frequency allocation bands for digital cordless phone(DCP) in other country. From these results, we propose 1.7GHz & 2.4GHz as a effective candidate frequency band for domestic DCP. A proposed 1.7GHz is expected to introduce DECT system of Europe. Therefore it is necessary to make an analysis of interference between 1.7GHz band and an adjacent IMT-2000 band. In this paper, we proposed the allocation of channel for 1.7GHz on the basis of the analysis of frequency interference between 1.7GHz band and an adjacent IMT-2000 band.
Frequency Allocation;Digital Cordless Phone;DCP;DECT
- ETSI EIR 310: "'Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT); Traffic capacity and spectrum requirements for multi-system and multisennce DECT applications coexisting in a corrnnon frequenct band," 2006.
- ETSI TR 101 178: "Digital Enhanced cordless Telecommunications (DECT); A High LeveI Guide to the DECT Standardization." 2006.
- "Limitation of Radiation from Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) :Equipment，" Recommendation ITU-R SM.1056, 1994.
- 전파연구소， "전기통신사업용 무선설비의 기술기준"， 전파연구소고시， 제2005-64호， 2005(7.26).
- 정보통신정책연구원， 전파자원의 이용현황과 향후 수요 전망 및 전파지분의 정책방향，1998
- 강건환， 김종호， 박덕규， "국내 디지털 코드라스폰 주파수 분배에 관한 연구" 한국전자파학회，2006(10).
- POSITIONING OF DECT, DECT Forum, Feb.1997.