- Volume 32 Issue 4
A neural network model to evaluate the neutron exposure on the reactor pressure vessel inner diameter was developed. By using the three dimensional synthesis method described in Regulatory Guide 1.190, a simple linear equation to calculate the neutron spectrum on the reactor pressure vessel was constructed. This model can be used in a quick estimation of fast neutron flux which is the most important parameter in the assessment of embrittlement of reactor pressure vessel. This model also used in the selection of an optimum core loading pattern without the neutron transport calculation. The maximum relative error of this model was less than 3.4% compared to the transport calculation for the calculations from cycle 1 to cycle 23 of Kori unit 1.
- USNRC Regulatory Guide 1.190. Calculational and Dosimetry Methods for Determining Pressure Vessel Neutron Fluence. March 2001
- RSIC Computer Code Collection CCC-650, DOORS 3.1. One-Two and Three Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code System. August 1996
- 유성식. 인공신경회로망과 초음파 유량계를 이용한 원자력발전소 급수유량 평가 연구. 충남대학교 기계공학과, 박사학위논문, 2003
- KEPCO Nuclear Fuel Co., Nuclear Design Report for Kori Unit 1 Cycle 23, KNF-K1C23-05009, 2005
- RSIC Data Library Collection DLC-185, BUGLE-96. Coupled 47 Neutron, 20 Gamma-Ray Group Cross-Section Library Derived from ENDF/B-VI for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications, March 1996