- Volume 31 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Ship's Performance of T.S. HANBADA(I) -The Evaluation of Seakeeping Performance by HMS Measuring Data-
실습선 한바다호의 운항성능에 관한 연구(I) -선체감시장치(HMS) 계측 데이터를 이용한 내항성능 평가-
Jung, Chang-Hyun;Lee, Hyong-Ki;Lee, Yun-Sok
- Published : 2007.12.31
As the ship is getting bigger and faster lately, ship's structure or cargoes might be often damaged and the ship might be cut in two in extreme conditions by a wave impact on its bow. In this paper, the vertical acceleration, which is one of factors for evaluating seakeeping performance, was measured under the various sea states by the hull stress monitoring system(HMS) on the bridge, and the result was compared with those of model test and theoretical studies. Then, we confirmed the seakeeping performance of T.S. HANBADA by comparing it with ITTC seakeeping criteria This result will be a great help for the safe navigation by making it possible to estimate the possibility of work and the amount of risk under the various sea conditions with which may be confronted, and the shipbuilding yard can be possible to construct the vessel with superior performance through these data measured on the actual ship.
Hull stress monitoring system(HMS);Vertical acceleration;Seakeeping performance
- 공길영, 김철승(2001), "황천항해중인 선수선교선의 내항성능 평가기준 설정 방안에 관한 연구", 해양환경안전학회지, 제7권, 제3호, pp.17-27
- 한국해양연구원 해양시스템안전연구소(2003), "한국해양대학교 DWT 5,900톤급 실습선 선형 연구"
- Global Maritime Engineering, "Hull Stress Monitoring System(Operational Manual)"
- ITTC(1981), "Report of Seakeeping Committee", Proceedings of ITTC
- Tan, S. G.(2000), "Advanced Experimental Facilities and Techniques for Seakeeping Research", Fourth Osaka Colloquium on Seakeeping Performance of Ships, pp. 1-10.
- 김철승, 이윤석, 공길영, 정창현, 김대해, 조익순(2005), "선체운동 평가를 위한 다목적 계측시스템 개발에 관한 연구", 한국항해항만학회지, 제29권, 제10호, pp.847-852 https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2005.29.10.847
- Development of Measurement System for the Safety Analysis of Moored Floating Matters vol.18, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.12673/jant.2014.18.3.201