- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Kinematics Analysis of Handstand of University Students Majoring in Physical Education
사범계 체육전공 대학생 물구나무서기 동작의 운동학적 분석
- Kim, Yoon-Ji (Konkuk University) ;
- So, Jae-Moo (Konkuk University) ;
- Yeo, Hong-Chul (Kyung Hee University)
- Published : 2006.12.30
The purpose of the study is to search for the possibility of the application of kinematics analysis to physical education at schools and expand its scope of application. This study chose 9 college students majoring in physical education and classified them into type A group who can make the straight, vertical handstand, type B group whose waist is bent, type C group who cannot handstand completely. The center of mass, distance between hand and leg, and the angle and angular velocity of each joint were obtained. The result of this study is this. 1. The time for CM showed 6:4 for A group and 5:5 for B and C groups. The distance between hand and foot in the event 3 was 44% of the height for A group, and 41% for B and C groups. A Group showed the higher CM positional significant difference, it was vertically direction below the hip joint at front. For significant difference of the B Group showed horizontal and vertical velocity of the CM, the highest vertical was obtained in phase 3. The difference of angle of shoulder join in the flexion/extension was showed gradually extension event 2 and the height angular velocity was at phase 3 in the A group. 2 The analysis of the handstand motion revealed that the phase 3, but the maintenance of posture start part the handstand is also very important. Through these results, this study confirmed that the time for phase of the CM, horizontal and vertical positions, velocity, the distance between hands and foot, and the difference of the angle and angular velocity of hip joint and shoulder joint can be set as the variables of analysis. It was also definite cause that the handstand motions of college students majoring in physical education had many difference in performance.
- 김갑태 (2003). 기계체조의 장애요인 제거를 위한 단계적이고 체계적인 지도방법(뜀틀, 매트, 철봉 중심). 학교체육연구논문집, 대한체육회.
- 김윤지, 김혜영(1998).체조 평행봉에서 힘 물구나무서기 (Press handstand) 동작에 관한 운동 역학적 분석. 한국체육학회지, 제37권, 제3호, 319- 327.
- 정남주 (2003). 마루운동의 힘 물구나무서기 동작에 대한 운동학적 분석. 한국스포츠리서치, 제14권, 제5호, 1417-1428.
- Asseman, F., Gahery, Y. (2005). Effect of head position and visual condition on balance control in inverted stance. Neurosi Lett. 28;375(2):134-137. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neulet.2004.10.085
- Blajer, W., Czaolicki, A. (2001). Modeling and inverse simulation of somersaults on the trampoline, J Biomech. Dec;34(12):1619-29. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9290(01)00139-7
- Bradshaw, E. J., Le Rossignol, P. (2004). Antropo- metric and inverse simulation of somersaults on the trampoline. J Biomech. Dec;31 (12):1619-1629.
- Kerwin, D. G., Trewartha, G. (2001). Strategies for maintaining a handstand in the anterior- poster direction. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jul;33(7);1182-1188.
- King, M. A., Yeadon. M. R. (2003). Coping with perturbations to a layout somersault in tumbling. J Buomech. Jul;36(7):921-927. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9290(03)00077-0
- King, M. A., Yeadon. M. R. (2004). Maximsing somersault rotation in tumbling. J Biomech. Apr;37(4):471-477. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2003.09.008
- Yeadon, M. R., Terwartha, G. (2003). Control strategy for a hand balance. Motor Control. Oct:7(4)411-30.
- Taei, Y., Dunn, J. H. (1966). A comparison of techniques used by elite gymnasts in performing the basket-to-handstand mount. Journal Sports Science, 14(3);269-279. https://doi.org/10.1080/02640419608727710