- Volume 40 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Implementation of the Integrated Electronic Resource Management System for Digital Librarian
디지털도서관 정보관리자를 위한 전자정보자원관리시스템 구축 연구
- Published : 2006.09.01
With the rapid and broad changes of information media and information environment the traditional libraries have been evolving into the digital libraries. An analysis for the Planning and realization of the electronic resource management system was carried out to establish the various electronic resources in the digital library, the first in Korea. The study targeted from electronic journals, web-based databases, e-books, and to open access resources. The focus of the analysis lies in the Providing practical integrated electronic resource management for digital librarian based on the framework of effective Electronic Resource Management Initiative(ERMI) of Digital Library Federation(DLF) with network and electronic resource description. The analyses included life-cycle, subscription models, coverages. types of information provider for electronic resources. and system organization for implementation of electronic resource management system.
DLF. 2006. Electronic Resource Management Initiative. [cited 2006.06.20].
DLF ERMI Steering Group. 2006. A Web Hub for Developing Administrative Metadata for Electronic Resource Management. [cited 2006.06.15].
- Jewell, Timothy D. and Anne Mitchell. 'Electronic resource management: the quest for systems and standards.' the Serials Librarian, 48(1/2): 137-164
- Tamar, Sadeh and Mark Ellingsen. 2005. 'Electronic resource management systems: the need and the realization.' New Library World, 106(5/6): 1212-1213
- 방준필. 2005. 전자자료 관리시스템(ERMS)에 대한 고찰. '국회도서관보', 42(12): 30-39
- Duranceau, E.F. 2005. 'Electronic resource management systems, part II: offerings from serials vendors and serial data vendors.' Against the Grain, 17(3): 59-65
NISO and DLF. NISO/DLF Workshop on Standards for Electronic Resource Management, May 10, 2002, Chicago, Illinois. [cited 2006.0622].
- Duranceau, E.F. 2004. 'Electronic resource management systems from ILS vendors.' Against the Grain, 16(4): 91-94
- 이수상. 2005. 우리나라 디지털도서관의 전개양상에 관한 연구. '한국도서관 . 정보학회지', 36(1): 131-150
COUNTER. 2005. Counting Online Usage of Networked Electronic Resources: Release 2 of the COUNTER Code of Practice for Journals and Databases. [cited 2006.06.20].