- Volume 20 Issue 2 Serial No. 70
A fire is occurring increasingly every you and the damage is bigger in proportion to the number. Therefore a fire is classified as a serious calamity. It is important to evacuate and fight a fire by early Perception. However, if the alarming sound is not perceived when a fire breaks out the damage could be expanded. From this point of view, this study aims to analyse the correlation between alarming sound sources and sound quality parameters through psycho-acoustic experiment using Korean vocabularies extracted by existing study. The sound sources more dangerous, tense and urgent were chosen. The results from this study are as follows: 1. airraid, klaxon2 and S.O.S got a point more than conventional alarming sound.2. correlation coefficient between Loudness(L) and Unbiased Annoyance(UA) was highest with 0.63 md Sharpness(S) and Roughness(R) was -0.40 and Fluctuation Strength(FL) and Tonality(T).
- 한석길, '소방원론', 도서출판 구민, 1996. 1
- 정광용, '한국어를 이용한 주거환경 심리평가에 관한 연구', 전남대학교 박사학위 논문, 2002. 2
- 김선우 외 3인, 청감실험을 통한 창의 차음특성에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회논문집, pp. 169-176, 2002. 5
- http://www.nema.go.kr/index.html:행정발간물 등록번호 (11-1310000-000193-10)
- 소방기본법 시행령