- Issue nspc5
The joint faunal survey of Jindo Island, Korea was performed by the Korean Society of Systematic Zoology during June 29-July 1, 2004 in commemoration of the 20th anniversary. In this study, 20 echinoderm species of 13 families, ten orders in four classes such as one crinoid species, seven asteroid species of four families in three orders, five ophiuroid species of three families in two orders, four echinoid species of two families in one order, and three holothuroid species of three families in three orders collected from six localities (Bealpo, Chopyung, Supum, Hoedong, Seomang, and
- Matsumoto, H., 1917. A monograph of Japanese Ophiuroidea, arranged according to a new classification. J.Coli. Sci. Imp, Univ. Tokyo, 38(2): 1-408.
- Rho, B. J. and S. Shin, 1980. A systematic study on the echinoderms in Korea 4. Asteroids, J. Koran Res. Inst, Better Liv., Ewha Womans Univ., 261: 65-104.
- Shin, S., 1992a. A systematic study on the Ophiuroidea in Korea. 1. Species from the Sea of Japan and theKorea Strait. Korean J. Syst. Zool., 8(1): 107-132.
- Shin, S., 1992b. A systematic study on the Asteroidea in Korea. 1. Species from the South Sea. Korean J. Syst.Zool., 8(2): 243-258.
- Shin, S., 1995. Echinoderms from Jindo Is., Korea. Korean J. Syst. Zool., 11(1): 115-124.
- Shin, S. and K. S. Park, 2003a. Sipunculida, Bryozoa and Echinodermata of Jindo Island. 2003 Rep. 2nd Nat.Sur. Nat. Environ., Minist. Environ., pp. 1-18.
- Shin, S. and K. S. Park, 2003b. Sipunculida, Bryozoa and Echinodermata of Seogeochado Island. 2003 Rep.2nd Nat. Sur. Nat. Environ., Minist. Environ., pp. 1-19.
- Won, J. H. and B. J. Rho, 1998. Two new species and four new records of Holothuroidea from Korea. KoreanJ. BioI. Sci., 2: 9-20.