- Volume 27 Issue 4
The ultra-wideband (UWB) signal radiation process in an antenna is different from that of a narrowband signal. In this paper, we study the degradation of the desired signal component according to the antenna structure and location of a receiver in a bipolar time-hopping UWB system. And we propose a receiver structure with an adaptive template waveform generator to compensate for the degradation caused by a realistic TX-RX antenna system.
- Communication System Engineering Proakis, J.G.;Salehi, M.
- IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility v.EMC-25 Antennas for Nonsinusoidal Waves: I. Radiators Harmuth, H.F.;Ding Rong, S.
- IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility v.EMC-25 Antennas for Nonsinusoidal Waves: II-Sensors Harmuth, H.F.;Ding Rong, S.
- Proc. IEEE 4th Int. Symp. Spread Spectrum Techniques and Applications v.1 Time-Hopping SSMA Techniques for Impulse Radio with an Analog Modulated Data Subcarrier Win, M.Z.;Scholtz, R.A.;Fullerton, L.W.
- Proc. 2003 IEEE Conf. Ultra Wideband Systems and Technologies Characterization of UWB Transmit-Receive Antenna System Mohammadian, A.H.;Rajkotia, A.;Soliman, S.S.
- Proc. 1999 IEEE Canadian Conf. on Electrical and Computer Engineering v.1 Time Domain Studies of Ultra-Wideband Antennas Boryssenko, A.