- Volume 15 Issue 1
Effects of Combination of Aerobic and Circuit Weight 12 Weeks Training on Body Composition and Body Shape of Middle Aged Korean Women
12주간의 유산소성 및 저항성 복합운동이 20-30대 여성의 체성분과 체형 변화에 미치는 영향
- Cho, Hyun-Chol (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Hong, Seo-Young (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Park, Sung-Ho (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Cho, Tae-Young (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Choi, Seung-Peom (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Song, Yun-Kyung (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University) ;
- Lim, Hyung-Ho (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Won University)
- 조현철 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 홍서영 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 박성호 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 조태영 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 최승범 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 송윤경 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 임형호 (경원대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Received : 2004.12.23
- Accepted : 2005.01.20
- Published : 2005.01.30
Objectives : This study is to examine the influence of exorcise program to body shape and body composition of women. Exercise program is composed muscular resistance exercise and aerobic exorcise with 70min/time, 5day/week for 4weeks and designed for the reinforcement of muscular strength and the decease the decrease of obesity. Methods : The subjects of this study are 26 females who are from twenty until thirty-nine years old and are divided into two groups according to Obese Rate. normal weight group is 18 females under a BMI of 23 and overweight group is 8 females over a BMI of 23. we measured body compositon and body shape with body composition analyzer(inbody 3.0) measured body compositions are body weight, Lean body mass, base metabolic rate, body fat, %body fat, waist hip ratio, body mass index. measured 6body shade are upper arm circumference, chest circumference, waist circumference, hip circumference, thigh circumference. the measurements had been taken before exercise of each group, after 4 weeks, after 8 weeks, after 12 weeks. Body compositon and body shape of the measured data were analyzed by two-way repeated ANOVA followed by Dunnett's Post hoc test using SPSS. Differences were considered significant at p<0.05. Results and Conclusions : The weight was reduced at a significant level in overweight group after 4 weeks. Body fat percent was reduced at a significant level in normal group alter 4 weeks and overweight group after 8 weeks. Waist-hip ratio was reduced at a significant level in normal and overweight group after 4 weeks. Lean body mass and body metabolic rate were reduced but did not satisfy statistical significance. Circumference of all body parts showed an decrease after 12 weeks exercise program. Upper Arm, Chest, Waist, Hip Circumference were reduced at a significant level in overweight group after 4 weeks, but In normal group only Waist Circumference was reduced at a significant level after 4 weeks. Aerobic and Circuit weight training for 12 weeks reduced body weight and body fat percent, waist circumstance statistically significant without loss of lean body mass and body metabolic rate. Also these change was more effective in overweight group than in normal group.
Aerobic and circuit weight training;Body composition;Body shape;Bioimpedence analysis
- 임상비만학 대한비만학회
- 방재활의학과학 한방재활의학과학회
- 운동과 건강 조현철
- 한방재활의학과학회지 v.10 no.3 열량제한 식이와 운동요법이 비만인의 신체조성에 미치는 영향 송윤경;임형호
- 한국체육학회지 v.42 no.3 12주간 유산소 및 근력 복합훈련이 중년비만여성의 체력, 신체구성 및 혈중지질성분에 미치는 영향 정성림;김병로
- The asia-pacific perspective:redifining obesity and its treatment
- 국민영양조사보고서 보건복지부
- 대한비만학회지 v.11 no.3 Energy expenditure and exercise 오상우
- 한국영양학회지 v.23 no.5 비만증의 치료 이종호
- Am. J. Clin. Nutr. v.57 Christin L Energy expnditure in obese women before and during weight loss, after refeeding, and in the weight-relapse period Froidevaux, F.;Schutz, Y.
- 몸매미인만들기 최협
- 운동과 건강 조현철
- J Appl Physiol. v.76 no.1 Strength training increases resting metabolic rate and norepinephrine levels in healthy 50-to 65-yr-old men Parately, R.;Nicls, B.;Rubin, M.;Miller, J.;Smith, M.;Hurly, B.;Goldberg, A.
- J Appl Physiol. v.77 no.2 Effects of strength training on total and regional body composition in older men Treuth, M.S.;Ryan, A.S.;Pratley, R.E.;Rubin, M.A.;Miller, J.P.;Nicklas, B.J.;Sorkin, J.;Harman, S.M.;Goldberg, A.P.;Hurley, B.F.
- Med Sci Sports Exerc. v.21 no.6 Resistive training effects on strength and cardiovascular endurance in cardiac and coronary prone patients Stewart, K.J.
- Am J Clin Nutr. v.50 no.5 Changes in total body water with age Schoeller, D.A.
- Metabolism v.40 no.5 The effect of intensive endurance exercise training on body fat distri-bution in young and older men Schwartz, R.S.;Shuman, W.P.;Larson, V.;Cain, K.C.;Fellingham, G.W.;Beard, J.C.;Kahn, S.E.;Stratton, J.R.;Cerqueira, M.D.;Abrass, I.B.
- 12주 유산소운동이 부위별 체지방감소에 미치는 영향 v.42 no.5 이용금;김창환;김병완
- J Appl Physiol. v.76 no.4 Effect of resistance training on muscle use during exercise Ploutz, L.L.;Tesch, P.A.;Biro, R.L.;Dudley, G.A.
- 전신근육균형 운동프로그램이 비만대학생의 체성분, 혈중지질 및 체형변화에 미치는 영향 v.41 no.3 황룡;변호광
- 한국사회체육학회지 v.16 META분석을 이용한 유산소운동의 생리적 변인에 관한 연구 박찬응
- 교정황제내경 홍원식
- 東醫寶鑑 허준
- 한방재활의학과학회지 v.7 no.1 導引과 운동치료의 유관성에 대한 비교연구 양동원;송태원
- 대한기공의학회지 v.2 no.1 養生導引法과 현대운동요법의 비교 고찰 최희철;이기남
- 대한한의학회지 v.24 no.1 사상인의 운동요법 적용에 관한 연구 이의주;이재구
- 대한스포츠한의학회지 v.3 no.1 형상의학에서의 운동요법 강덕수