- Volume 20 Issue 3
This paper introduces an ID based authenticated two pass key agreement protocol of Smart which used the Weil pairing. We propose other an ID based authenticated two pass key agreement protocol which using the Tate Pairing. We will compare protocol of Smart with this protocol.
- D. Boneh and M. Franklin, Identity-based encryption from the Weil pairing, In Advances in Cryptology-CRYPTO 2001, Springer-Verlag LNCS 2139 (2001), 213-229
- A. J. Menezes, T. Okamoto, and Vanstone, Reducing elliptic curve logarithms in a finite field, IEEE Trans. Inform Theory 39 (1993), 1639-1646 https://doi.org/10.1109/18.259647
- G. Frey and H. Ruck, A remark concerning m-divisibility and the discrete logarithm in the divisor class group of curves, Math. Comp. 62 (1994), 685-874
- N. P. Smart, An identity based authenticated key agreement protocol based on the weil pairing, Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2001/111, 2001. http://eprint.iacr.org/.
- A. Joux, A one round protocol for tripartite Diffie-Hellman, in W. Bosma(ed.), ANTS-IV, Springer LNCS 1838 (2000), 385-393
- L. Law, A. Meneze, M. Qu, J. Solinas, and S. Vanstone, An efficient protocol for authenticated key agreement, Technical Report CORR 98-05, Department of C & 0, University of Waterloo, 1998. to appear in Designs, Code and Cryptography
- P. S. L. M. Barreto, H. Y. Kim, B. Lynn, and M. Scoott, Efficient algorithms for pairing-based cryptosystems, Cryptology ePrint archive: Report 2002/008 (February 6, 2002)
- S. Blake-Wilson and A. Meneze, Authenticated Diffie-Hellman key agreement protocols, In S. Tavares and H. Meijer, editors, 5th Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC'98), volume 1556 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 339-361. Springer Verlag, 1998
- W. Diffie and M. Hellman, New directions in cryptography, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 22 (1976), 644-654 https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.1976.1055638
- D. Boneh, B. Lynn, and H. Shacham, Short signature from the Weil pairing, In Advances in Cryptology-Asiacrypto, 2001, Springer-Verlag LNCS 2248 (2001), 514-532
- S. D. Galbraith, K. Harrison, and D. Soldera, Implementing the Tate pairing
- Y. S. Lee, Applications of Pairings and their implementations, 2002