- Volume 20 Issue 5
The effect of glue plant(Codium fragile) on the Dongchimi fermentation was investigated by measuring physicochemical properties during fermentation at
Dongchimi;glue plant(Codium fragile);fermentation;redox potentials;pectin
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.15 no.5 Effect of bamboo(Pseudosasa japonica Makino) leaves on the physicochemical properties of Dongchimi Kim, M.J.;Jang, M.S.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.13 no.4 Sensory and textural properties of Dongchimi added with Citron(Citrus junos) Jang, M.S.;Kim, N.Y.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.3 no.3 Standardization of Kimchi and related products(2) Jo, J.S.;Hwang, S.Y.
- J East Asian Soc Dietary Life v.14 no.6 Fermentation properties of Dongchimi added Maesil(Prunus mume) Park, B.H.;Cho, H.S.
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.20 no.5 Effect of heat treatment and salts addition on Dongchimi fermentation Kang, K.O.;Kim, J.G.;Kim, W.J.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.6 no.1 A study on the flavor compounds of Dongchimi Lee, M.R.;Rhee, H.S.
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.24 no.2 Effect of onion on Dongchimi fermentation Kim, M.J.;Moon, S.W.;Jang, M.S.
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.24 no.5 Effect of licorice root(Glycytrhiza Uralensis Fischer) on Dongchimi fermentation Jang, M.S.;Moon, S.W.
- Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci v.17 no.6 Physicochemical properties of Dongchimi added with Jasoja(Perillae semen) Hwang, J.H.;Jang, M.S.
- Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci v.19 no.1 Free sugar, free amino acid, non-volatile organic acid and volatile compounds of Dongchimi added with Jasoja(Perillae semen) Hwang, J.H.;Jang, M.S.
- J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr v.30 no.6 Physicochemical and sensory characteristics of Dongchimi added with soybean-curd whey Kim, M.R.;Kim, M.J.;Back, J.Y.
- Korean J Food Cookery Sci v.20 no.1 Effect of xylitol on the taste and fermentation of Dongchimi Moon, S.W.;Jang, M.S.
- 한국식품사전 박원기;박복희;박영희
- 동의대보감 홍문화;장원;김완희;이일랑;남편철;박수일;구본흥;박인규;안규섭;박병렬
- 식품재료학 현영희;구본순;송주은;김덕숙
- J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr v.27 no.6 The investigation of chitosanoligosaccharide for prolongating fermentation Yoo, E.J.;Lim, H.S.;Kim, J.M.;Song, S.H.;Choi, M.R.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.14 no.1 Fermentative characteristics of Kimchi prepared by addition of different kinds of minor ingredients Yi, J.H.;Cho, Y.;Hwang, I.K.
- Anal Chem v.31 no.3 Use of dinitrosalicylic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar Millers, G.L.
- 식품분석법 주현규;조광행;박충균;조규성;채수규;마상조
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.11 no.1 The measurement methods of the textural characteristics of fermented vegetables Rhee, H.S.
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.25 no.3 The changes of pectic substances and enzyme activity texture, microstructure of anchovy added Kimchi Ryu, B.M.;Jeon, Y.S.;Moon, G.S.;Song, Y.S.
- Anal Chem v.22 no.6 Determination of pectic substances in cotton, colorimetric reaction with carbazole Stark, S.M.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.6 no.1 A saidy on the flavor compounds of Dongchimi Lee, M.R.;Rhee, H.S.
- Korean J Food Sci Technol v.7 no.1 Studies on the nonvolatile organic aicds in Kimchis fermented at different temperature Kim, H.O.;Rhee, H.S.
- Korean J Food Sci Technol v.20 no.3 Somi quality changes during fermentation of Kimchi Ku, K.H.;Kang, K.O.;Kim, W.J.
- Studies on the vegetables of food(part 1) Dongchimi materials and sugar of Dongchimi Kim, J.S.;Kim, I.S.;Keoun, T.Y.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.2 no.1 The changes of pectic substances during the fermentation of Kimchis Lee, Y.H.;Rhee, H.S.
- J Food Sci v.47 Oxidation-reduction potentials of canned foods and their ability to support Clostridium botulinum toxigenesis Montville, T.J.;Conway, L.K.
- Korean J Soc Food cookery Sci v.17 no.6 The quality characteristics of Kimchi prepared with salt fermented Toha jeot juice Park, B.H.;Oh, B.Y.;Cho, H.S.
- Redox potential in methods in microbiology. vol. 2 Jacob, H.E.
- Manual of methods for general bacteriology Gerhardt, P.
- Korean J Food Sci Technol v.17 no.3 Pre-heating treatment for prevention of tissue softening of radish root Kimchi Yook, C.;Chang, K.;Park, K.H.;Ahn, S.Y.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.7 no.1 Effect of lactic acid bacteria and temperature on Kimchi fermentation Cho, Y.;Lee, H.S.
- Korean J Soc Food cookery Sci v.18 no.3 Effect of perillla seed paste on the Yulmoo Mul-Kimchi during fermentation Kim, H.R.;Park, J.E.;Jang, M.S.
- 한국식품과학회 심포지움 발표논문집 품종별 봄무 및 무김치의 매운성분 함량과 질감특성, 김치의 과학 지옥화;김미리;윤화모;양차범
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.20 no.4 Effect of heat treatment and salts addition on Dongchimi fermentation Kang, K.O.;Kim, J.G.;Kim, W.J.
- Proc. Amer Soc Hort Sci v.83 Pre- and post- harvest factors affecting firmness of canned sweet potatoes Kattan, A.A.;Littrell, D.L.
- Korean J Soc Food Sci v.4 no.1 The changes of pectic substances of Kimchis with different garlic contents during the fermentation periods Yu, E.J.;Shin, M.S.;Jhon, D.Y.;Hong, Y.H.;Lim, H.S.
- Korean J Dietary Cul v.16 no.5 Changes in physicochemical and microbiological properties in low-temperature and long-term fermented Kimchi during fermentation Yoo, M.J.;Kim, H.R.;Chung, H.J.