- Volume 20 Issue 2
A Study on the Satisfaction for the Menu Quality of Korean Traditional Food of Japanese Tourists
방한 일본 관광객의 한국전통음식 메뉴품질 만족도에 관한 연구
- Lee, Yeon-Jung (School of Tourism studies, Gyeongju University) ;
- Seo, Yun-Jung (School of Tourism studies, Gyeongju University) ;
- Joo, Hyun-Sik (School of Tourism studies, Gyeongju University) ;
- Choi, Su-Keun (Food Processing & Food Service Managment, Yeungnam University)
- Published : 2005.04.30
This study was peformed by questionnaire to investigate satisfaction for the menu qualify of Korean traditional food of Japanese tourists. The subjects of this study consisted of 280 Japanese tourists using the Gyeongju and Busan hotel. The results were summarized as follows: 63.9% of the subjects responded that frequency of visiting was 1-2 times a year and 42.1% responded that motivation of visiting was for tour and understanding of korea. Companion with friend scored high as 40.4%, and intention of revisiting was high on 'normal'. On overall satisfaction on korean traditional foods, 'satisfy' scored high as 43.2%. 61.1% of the subjects responded that the taste was the most important factor of food. On frequency of eating, 'over 8 times' scored high as 27.9%, and on motivation of eating, 'with visiting Korea' scored high as 48.2%. On satisfaction for the menu quality of korean traditional food, the highest item was 'taste(3.82 point)' and 'nutrition(3.82 point)', and but 'Japanese mark on menu(2.47 point)', 'Japanese mark on ingredient(2.61 point)' scored low. Overall satisfaction for korean traditional food had an effect on intention of revisiting, and therefore, improving the quality of the traditional food and the strategy for the classification of desires are earnestly requested.
- Japan Travel Bureau Report JTB
- Journal of Marketing Research v.20 no.Feb Selected Determinants of Consumer Satisfaction and Complaint Reports Bearden, W.O.;Jesse, E.T. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151408
- Journal of Business Research v.13 Dis-confirmation Processes and Consumer Evaluations in product Usage Oliver, R.L.;Bearden, W.O. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(85)90029-3
- Journal of Marketing v.56 no.July Measuring Service Quality: A Reexamination and Extension Cronin, J.J.;Steven, Jr.;Taylor, A.
- Journal of Marketing Research v.20 Longitudinal Assessment of Consumer Satisfaction /Dissatisfaction : The Dynamic Aspect of the Cognitive Process Labarbera, P.A.;Mazursky, D.A.
- The practice of new food & beverage Won, W.H.;Ko, J.Y.
- Korean J. Dietary Culture v.11 no.4 The food of Korean traditional rite Kang, I.H.
- Korean J. Dietary Culture v.3 no.3 The study of the housewive's consciousness on the korean traditional food in Taegu area Cho, Y.S.;Hong, S.O.;Han, J.S.
- The present status of processing technique on traditional food and its development measures Han, E.
- Korean J. Dietary Culture v.16 no.2 A study on the traditional fast food development of college students in Busan Ro, S.B.;Shin, A.S.;Kil, J.O.
- Korean J. Soc. Food Sci v.16 no.3 A survey for the international spread of Korean food from the Korean residents in the U.S. Sim, Y.J.;Jung, B.M.;Kim, E.S.;Joo, N.M.
- A verification study on menu satisfactio of hotel restaurantn customers Kang, Y.W.
- Journal of Research of Tourism Information v.6 A Study on menu satisfaction main causes of hotel restaurant customers-5 focused on Buffet Restaurant Kang, Y.W.;Choi, M.W.
- A study on the satisfaction of customers for hotel buffet restaurant in seoul Yang, K.S.
- Korean J Hospitality Administration v.12 no.1 Effect of the service quality of food service industry on customer satisfaction, revising intention and oral transmitting intention Lee, A.J.;Park, D.H.;Park, J.W.
- Journal of Food service Management v.3 no.1 A study on the menu composition factors for management activation of hotel & restaurant. Kim, K.Y.;Lee, S.H.
- Journal of Food service Management v.5 no.1 A Study on the menu management system and the job efficiency Choi, S.B.;Cho, C.B.
- A study of efficient menu management of Shotel Kim, K.R.
- A study on the customer's evaluation factors of the korea restaurant menus in hotels Kim, S.J.
- Korean J Culinary Research v.9 no.3 A study on promotion menu of hotel restaurant and customer's choice attribute Go, G.D.;Na, T.G.;Lee, D.G.