- Volume 20 Issue 2
Seasoning oil (SO) for Chinese dish was manufactured from the combination of Maillard reaction for methionine and xylose with autoclaving method. Volatile compounds were determined by GC, GC-MSD for this SO and 3 kinds of seasoning jajang samples which was obtained from restaurant. From this SO 61 kinds-404.92ppm volatile compounds were separated and identified. And from 3 samples of restaurant, 39 kinds-333.52ppm, 42 kinds-330.01ppm, 42 kinds-393.18ppm obtained respectively. Major volatile components of SO were diallyl disulfide, pentane, diallyl trisulfide, t,t-2,4-decadienal and zinngiberene. Those contents were 40.15ppm, 32.32ppm, 19.57ppm, 15.06ppm and 13.23ppm, respectively. Major volatile components in 3 kinds samples were pentane, propenal, hexanal, t-2-heptanal, 2,4-heptadienal, t,t-2,4-decadienal and unknown components. The volatile components of SO were very similar to 3 samples,
- ツヤハンフ-トサインス v.25 オイル抽出による香華野榮フレ-ハの特徵とるの利用技術 富田 剛;高良 忠
- J, Korean Soc. Ind. Food Technol v.4 Manufacturing Properties of Perilla Oils and Effect of Removal of Meat Flavor and Thermal Oxidation Stability in Patties Deep Frying Koo, B.S.;Kim, K.Y.;Lee, K.B.;Kim, D.S.
- Food Industry v.176 Needs and research & development tendency of seasoning oils Lee, K.B.
- Korea Food Codex Korea Food Industry Association
- The development of seasoning oils preparation Koo, B.S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.26 Changes of Volatile Flavor Components in Garlic-Seasoning Oil Koo, B.S.;Ahn, M.S.;Lee, K.Y.
- Collection paper of Seoil junior college v.12 Changes of volatile flavor components in ginger seasoning oil Koo, B.S.;Lee, K.B.
- J. Korean Soc. Ind. Food Technol. v.1 no.2 Changes of volatile flavor components in onion seasoning oil Koo, B.S.
- Korean J. Food Nutr. v.17 no.3 Manufacturing of meat flavor extract used for Browning reaction Kim, D.S.;Kim, J.S.
- Preparation of meat flavor using Maillard reaction Min, S.S.
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.65 Comparison of gas chroma tographic methods for volatile lipid oxidation compounds in soybean oil Snyder, J.M.;Frankel, E.N.;Selke, E.;Warner, K. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02912565
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.64 Dynamic headspace capillary gas chromatographic analysis of soybean oil volatiles Selke, E.;Frankel, E.N. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02640098
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.36 Essential oil constituents of Ashanti Pepper (Piper guineense) fruit (Berries) Ekundayo, Olusegun;Laakso, Into;Adegbola, Rita-Marie;Oguntimein, Babajide;Sofowora, Abayomi;Hiltunen, Raimo https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00083a001