- Volume 20 Issue 2
An Analysis on the Factors of Adolescence Obesity
청소년 비만에 영향을 미치는 요인분석
- Han, Young-Sil (Dept. of Food & Nutirition, Sookmyung Women's University) ;
- Joo, Na-Mi (Dept. of Food & Nutirition, Sookmyung Women's University)
- Published : 2005.04.30
This study was carried out to investigate the information concerning dietary patterns and analysis of the various factors that influence obesity. The subjects of this study were 1,020 middle and high school students in Seoul. Subjects were classified into under weight, normal weight and over weight group by body mass index. We investigated eating habits, life habits, food behavior and food consumption. Data were collected by questionnair and analysed with the SAS program. The results of this study way are summarized and concluded as fellows; In the case of dietary pattern, over weight group showed significantly higher in skipping a meal than the other group. Also over weight group tend to eat fast. There were significant differences of food intake frequency score by body mass index. From the results of factor analysis of variable related to obesity, 4 factors were generated and the factors were named 'Food behavior related to obesity', 'Snack consumption pattern', 'Life habit', 'Family environment related to food habit'. These factors were associated with obesity. To maintain nutritional balance and health, we should implement to ensure good dietary patterns.
- J Aced Nurs v.6 no.1 Gender Differences in Dieting, Eating Habits and Depression of Obese Adolescents Park, H.S.;Joo, H.O.;Lee, H.S.
- Social and Cultural Perspectives in Nutrition Diva, S.
- The comparison of combined running and circuit weight traning with aerobic conditioning in obese Korean adolescent girls Hwang, H.S.
- (최신)영양교육과 상담 전세열;강지용;김정균
- Food and nutrient intakes, body consciousness and self-esteem in obese adolescent Masan and Changwon middle school student's in priority- Lim, M.R.
- A survey on the fatness extent of middle school students in seoul, on their habit and on their tendency Park, S.J.
- A study on labeling method for fastfood and carbonated soft drinks Kim, S.H.
- A study of food habits, serum leptin, zinc and copper status in Korean elementary, middle, and high school students with different obesity index Lee, Y.S.
- Dietary Behaviors and Health Concerns of Obese and Non-Obese Middle School Students' in Jeonju Sung, S.H.
- Comparison of Nutritonal Intakes between Obese and Non-obese Elementary School Students in Jeonju Kim, M.J.
- 식생활 관련 설문 문항집 대한지역사회영양학회
- A Study of Food Habits . Food Behaviors and Nutrient Ingakes according to the Obesity Index of Elementary School Student in Seoul Sung, S.C.
- Effects of missing breadkfast on the congnitive functions of school children of differing nutritional status v.49 no.4 Simeon, D.T.;Grantham-McGregor, S.
- 임상 비만학 대한비만학회
- 어린이 성장 발달과 필수 영양소에 관한 심포지엄 아침식사의 규칙성이 영양소 섭취와 학업 성취도, 체력에 미치는 영향 김숙희
- J Obesity v.3 Serum Lipid Profiles and Diet Patterns in Obese Children in Seoul Park, H.S.;Kang, Y.J.;Shin, E.S.
- J Food Culture v.19 no.1 The Research Study on the Food Habits According to Obesity Index of Primary School Children in Busan Cho, K.J.
- Postgraduate Medicine v.87 no.4 Childhood obesity Leung, A.C.;Robson, W.N.
- Proc Nutr Soc v.20 The role of lifestyle in health. the epidemiology and consequences of inactivity Dietz, W.H.
- Am J Public Health v.88 Epidemic obesity in the united states. Are fast foods and television viewing contributing? Jeffery, R.W.;French, S.A. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.88.2.277
- A comparative study on food habits, nutrient intakes and biochemical levels in serum of elementary school children by obesity index Hwang, K.J.
- J of Korean Diet Assoc v.6 no.1 A Retrospective Study on the Status of Obesity and Eating and Weight Control Behaviors of Elementary School Children in Inchon Park, S.J.;Kim, A.J.