- Volume 20 Issue 2
This study was to investigate the perception of Korean traditional festival/holiday foods among the housewives in their 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's residing in Seoul. Out of 350 questionnaires, 282 respondents were results The results were summarized as fellows: The most familial traditional holiday was Seollal on the New Year's Day(100%), and the most favored foods for respective traditional holidays are as fellows: tteokguk, rice paste soup, (98.23%) for Seollal on the New Year's Day; ogokbap, cooked rice mixed with five cereals (98.23%) for Daeboreum on the New Moon's Day of January 15; neuttitteok, zelkova ricecake, (20.64%) for Chopail on Buddha's Birthday; charyunbyeong cake (20.21%) for Dano on May 5; gyesamttang, chicken broth with ginseng, (89.72%) for Sambok, the hottest period of summer; songpyeon, pine cake, (96.45%) for Chuseok on August Moon Festival; patjuk, redbean stew, (98.94%) for Dongji on the winter solstice; and mandu, bun, (16.37%) for Seotdalgeumeum on the year-end day. Most of the respondents said that they ate traditional festival foods in compliance with the traditional manners and customs and that they made such traditional foods at home. They added that they wanted to team more about various recipes of the traditional foods and pointed out that traditional holiday foods had to be modernized in some way.
- 한국의 상차림 강인희(외)
- 한국민족문화대백과 임동권
- 우리가 알아야할 우리음식 백가지 한복진
- 한국식품사회사 이성우
- 우리음식이야기 조후종
- 한국의 전통음식 황혜성;한복려;한복진
- 한국의 맛 강인희
- 세시풍속과 우리음식 조후종
- 한국음식대관-제1권 한국음식의 개관- 윤서석(외6인)
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.2 no.2 Worsens Actual Condition and Formative Factors of Dietary Habits Han, Y.I.;Nam, G.S.;Seol, M.Y.
- Korean J Soc Food Scl v.14 no.12 Study of The Korean Americans Housewives' Knowledge of Korean Festival Foods Sim, Y.S.;Kim, J.S.
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.1 no.4 A Study of Foods for Korean Festival Days Im, Y.S.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.3 no.3 The Study of the Housewive's Conciousness on the Korean Traditional Food in Taegu Area Cho, Y.S.;Hong, S.O.;Han, J.S.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.6 no.1 A Study on the Present State of Traditional Food Lee, Y.N.;Sin, M.J.;Kim, B.N.
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.6 no.3 A Study on the Foods of Annual Custom in Cheongju Area Seol, M.Y.;Kim, E.S.;Han, Y.I.
- The Journal of Korean Society of Food and Cookery Science v.10 no.2 Perception of Traditional and Prohibitive Foods in Ul - lung Do Area Park, Y.S.
- Korean Home Economics Association v.31 no.3 A Study on University Student' Knowledge and Opinion of the Korean Traditional Foods -1. The knowledge and consumption of the Korean traditional foods- Lee, K.A.;Jang, Y.I.;Kim, W.K.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.17 no.4 Perception and Preference of Korean Traditional Foods by Elementary School Students in Chungbuk Province Choi, M.S.;Jung, E.H.;Hyun, T.S.
- Korean J Soc Food Scl v.11 no.2 A Study on the Knowledge on the Korean Festival Foods Yoon, U.S.
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.11 no.2 The Study for Consciousness, Dietary Life Behaviors on Korean Traditional Food Jang, E.J.;Lee, Y.K.;Lee, H.G.
- East Asian Society of Dietary Life v.3 no.2 A Study on the Present State for Seasonally Special Days and Dishes Huh, S.M.;Han, J.S.
- Korean Home Economics Association v.33 no.4 Consciousness, Knowledge and Food Preferences for the Korean Traditional Foods of High School Students in Seoul Lee, H.G.;Oh, M.Y.
- 전통식품의 가공기술 현황 및 발전방향 한억
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.12 no.2 Perception of Traditional and Prohibitive Foods in Yanbian Area Park, Y.S.
- Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture v.6 no.2 A Comparative Study on Regional Observing State of Korean Holiday's Traditional Festive Foods (Centering Around KANGREUNG, DAKJEON, JEONJU and DAEGU Regions) Kim, H.H.;Hwang, C.S.
- 한국음식과 문화 김은실;정해옥
- Window용 SAS를 이용한 통계자료 분석 송문섭;조신섭