- Volume 20 Issue 2
A Survey on the Meal Management Attitudes of Housewives Who Had Elementary Schoolchildren in a Remote Rural Country in Korea
일부 벽지 농촌 가정 주부의 식생활 관리 실태 조사
- Kim, Jin-Yang (Department of Home Economics Education, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Sun-Hyo (Department of Food Service Management and Nutrition, Kongju National University)
- Published : 2005.04.30
This study is performed to examine the meal management attitudes of housewives who had elementary schoolchildren in the remote rural areas(RA: n = 318,
- Korean J Nutrition v.31 A study on nutritional intake of the rural people in Korea: comparison of the nutrient intake by areas and age Lee, J.S.;Yu, C.H.;Park, S.Y.;Han, G.J.;Lee, S.S.;Moon, H.K.;Paik, H.Y.;Shin, S.Y.
- Korean J Nutrition v.32 A study on the evaluation of food intake of people living in rural areas Park, S.Y.;Paik, H.Y.;Yu, C.H.;Lee, J.S.;Moon, H.K.;Lee, S.S.;Shin, S.Y.;Han, G.J.
- Am J Public Health v.91 Food insufficiency, family income, and health in US preschool and school-aged children Alaimo, K.;Olson, C.M.;Frongillo, E.A.;Briefel, R.R. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.91.5.781
- Korean J Community Nutrition v.1 Nutritional problem: wealth and new poverty Song, K.W.
- A Study on Continuity and Change of Rural Family ('93 Research report 200-3) Korean Women's Developmental Institute
- Journal of Rural Life Science v.21 A survey on the labor status of women in rural community and development of agricultural instruments Kim, K.R.
- Statistical Yearbook on Women Korean Women's Developmental Institute
- J Korean Home Economics Assoc v.28 A study on rural clothing, dietary, housing style of living in Kyeong-Sang-Namdo Ryu, H.K.;O, H.S.;Lee, H.Y.
- J Korean Home Economics Assoc v.30 A study on the nutritional knowledge, dietary behavior and nutrient intakes of rural housewives: based on the rural housewives in Chonbuk province Lee, G.S.;Yoo, Y.S.
- Community Nutrition Chang, Y.K.;Jeong, Y.J.;Moon, H.K.;Yoon, J.S.;Park, H.R.
- Community Nutrition Mo, S.M.;Gu, J.O.;Park, Y.J.;Park, Y.S.;Son, S.M.;Seo, J.S.
- J Rural Life Science v.21 no.2 A survey on consumer recognition and behavior of rural residents Ko, J.S.
- Korean J Nutrition v.26 Nutrition knowledge and nutritional status of upper elementary school children attending a rural type school lunch programs Kim, E.K.;Yoo, M.Y.
- Indian Pediatr v.39 Diet and nutritional status of rural preschool children in Punjab Laxmaiah, A.;Rao, K.M.;Brahman, G.N.;Kumar, S.;Ravindranath, M.;Kashinath, K.;Radhaiah, G.;Rao, D.H.;Vijayaraghavan, K.
- Korean J Nutrition v.27 Nutrition survey of Songmyun middle school students in Goisan country, Chung Buk province Lee, M.S.;Choi, K.S.;Baek, S.K.
- Eur J Gin Nutr v.55 Soicio-economic status and puberty are the main factors determining anaemia in adolescent girls and boys in East Java Indonesia Soekarjo, D.D.;de Pee, S.;Bloem, M.W.;Tjiong, R.;Yip, R.;Schreurs, W.H.P.;Muhilal https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.ejcn.1601247
- Int J Food Sci Nutr v.47 Relationships between social class, nutrient intake and dietary patterns in Edinburgh schoolchildren Ruxton, C.H.S.;Kirk, T.R. https://doi.org/10.3109/09637489609041033
- Public Health Nutrition v.4 Socio-economic determinants of selected dietary indicators in British pre-school children Watt, R.G.;Dykes, J.;Sheiham, A.
- Korean J Community Nutrition v.2 Nutritional status of 5th grade school children residing in low-income area of Pucheon city Son, S.M.;Yang, C.S.
- Korean J community Nutrition v.3 The effect of parental socioeconomic status on the nutrient intake of urban and rural adolescents Kim, M.K.;Ki, M.R.;Bang, K.N.;Kim, K.R.;Choi, B.Y.;Kwon, Y.J.;Lee, S.S.;Kim, C.;Kang, Y.J.
- Education Law Committee of Education Law
- Status of Giving Additional Points of Working Experience in the Elementary Schools in Rural-Fishing areas Chungcheongnamdo Office of Education
- J Korean Home Economics Assoc v.34 Meal management attitudes of mother living in Teajon city: comparisons between groups of divorced single mother's family and both parent family Yeh, J.L.;Kim, S.H.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.16 Food purchase behavior of Teajon full time housewives with different education levels Ly, S.Y.;Kim, K.E.;Kwon, S.J.
- Korean J Dietary Culture v.17 A study on the food habits and the dietary behaviors of university student in Seoul Choi, S.N.;Chung, N.Y.;Yun, M.E.
- J Home Economics Assoc v.40 Comparison of meal management attitudes among housewives between in industrial complex and in non-industrial complex of Ansan city in Korea Nam, S.Y.;Kim, S.H.
- Educational Evaluation Byun, C.J.;Choi, J.S.;Moon, S.B.;Kim, J.K.;Kwon, D.H.
- Statistical Analysis Using SPSSWIN Jeong, C.Y.;Choi, E.K.
- Annual Report on the Family Income and Expenditure Survey Korean National Statistical Office
- Nutr Res v.25 Comparison of dietary patterns and nutrient intakes of elementary schoolchildren living in remote rural and urban areas in Korea: their potential impact and school performance Kim, S.H.;Kim, J.Y.;Keen, C.L. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2005.01.003
- Nutrition Education and Counselling Park, Y.S.;Lee, J.W.;Seo, J.S.;Lee, B.K.;Lee, H.S.
- J Rural Life Science v.14 A survey on nutritional knowledge, dietary behavior and nutrient intakes of housewives in rural community Lee, K.S.