- Volume 13 Issue 4
도시개발에 따른 수환경 변화 예측을 위한 소수계 유역·하천 통합 모델 연구
A Study on the Integration of Watershed and Stream Models for Impact Assessment of Urban Development on Water Environment
- Kang, You-Sun (Dept. of Environmental Science and Engineering College of Engineering, Ewha Womans University) ;
- Park, Seok-Soon (Dept. of Environmental Science and Engineering College of Engineering, Ewha Womans University)
- 투고 : 2003.10.09
- 심사 : 2004.07.19
- 발행 : 2004.08.31
An integration study of time-variable small watershed and stream models (USEPA's SWMM and WASP5) was performed for impact assessment of urbanization on water environment. The study area, the Kyoungan Stream, the tributary of Paldang Lake, was divided into 111 subbasins, based on the topographic condition, land use, and drainage system. RUNOFF block of SWMM was applied to estimate runoff flow and quality. EXTRAN block computed daily and hourly flow according to simulated runoff flow, water supply, and drainage data. SWMM was connected to WASP5 by transforming output file of SWMM into input file of WASP5. The nonpoint source loads and flow data of SWMM were imported to WASP5. The stream was divided into 45 segments based on the watershed delineation. The study included three water quality parameters, BOD, TN, and TP. The validate models were used to examine the impact of urbanization on stream flow and water quality.
- 경기도, 2001, 경안천 하천정비 기본계획 보고서.
- 고익환, 1997, 수량과 수질을 고려한 유역수자원의 통합적 운영계획, Colorado State University 박사학위논문
- 신동석, 권순국, 1997, WASP5 모델을 적용한 복하천 수질 예측, 한국환경농학회지, 16(3), 233-238.
- 유명진, 1993, 팔당호와 한강 하류에 대한 수질모델의 적용, 서울시정연구, l(1), 4-24.
- 윤춘경, 함종화, 전지홍, 2001, SWMM과 희귀분석법에 의한 유역의 오염부하량 산정비교, 수질보전, 17(2), 157-168.
- 윤춘경, 함종화, 2000, SWMM과 WASP5 모형을 사용한 하구담수호의 수질 예측, 한국환경농학회지, 19(3), 252-258.
- 이진원, 1995, 하천 환경의 현황과 문제점, 하천 환경 심포지엄 '현황과 전망', 한국건설기술 연구원, 1-32.
- 최윤영, 이영화, 2000, 도시유역의 내수배제시스템 b설계를 위한 유출특성분석 -SWMM의 적용-, 한국환경과학회지, 9(3), 193-199.
- 한강환경관리청, 1999, 경안천 유역 오염원 현황 /163 보고서.
- Ambrose, R.B., 1993, WASP5.x, A hydrodynamic and water quality model theory user's manual and programmer's guide, U.S. EPA.
- Brigham Young University, Engineering ComputerModeling Laboratory, 1997, Watershed modeling system: Reference manual and tutorials, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA.
- Campbell, C.W., Sullivan, S.M., 2002, Simulating time-varying cave flow and water levels using the Storm Water Management Model, Engineering Geology, 65, 133-139. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-7952(01)00120-X
- Huber, W.C., 1991, EPA Storm Water Management Model, SWMM User's Manual v4.0.
- McGrath, D.T, 2001, An approach to spatial urban land use change for hydrology modeling, Models and application to urban water system, 9, 21-33.
- Tsihrintzis, V.A., Hamid, R., 1998, Runoff quality prediction from small urban catchments using SWMM, Hydrological Processes, 12, 311-329. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1085(199802)12:2<311::AID-HYP579>3.0.CO;2-R
- Warwick, J.J., 1991, Efficacy of SWMM application, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, ASCE, 17(3), 352-366.