- Volume 19 Issue 1
Combustion Retardation Effects of Metal Salts Using Impregnation Method
함침법을 이용한 금속염의 연속 억제 효과
- Song, Young-Ho (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kang, Min-Ho (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Chung, Kook-Sam (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- Published : 2004.03.01
The purpose of this study was to examine effects of combustion retardation for paper filter impregnated metal salts by measurement of extinguishing concentration, CO concentration, and limiting oxygen index(LOI, ASTM D 2863). And thermal stability analysis using DSC was carried out. In case of extinguishing concentration,
- A.R. Horrocks, D. Price, Fire Retardant Materials, CRC Press, pp. 71-76, 2001.
- T. Takagi, K. Yosida, 'Thennal Effects Cellulose Pyrolysis Relationship to Char Formation Process', Industrial Engineering Chemical Research, pp. 653-662, 1996.
- 平倉 岡, 大谷, 金屬塩の燃焼抑制效果に闕する研究, 第29回安全工學研究發表會講子告集, pp. 11-14, 1996
- A.E. Cote, J.L. Linville, Fire Protection Handbook, NFPA, pp. 4-35-4-45, 1997