- Volume 13 Issue 2
A basic study on the recovery of heavy metals such as Zn, Ni, Cu and Fe ions from wastewater was carried out with the spent iron oxide catalyst, which was used in the Styrene Monomer(SM) production company. The heavy metals could be recovered more than 98％ with the spent iron oxide catalyst. The alkaline components of the spent catalyst could be precipitated the metal ions of the wastewater as metal hydroxides at the higher pH 10.6 in Ni, pH 8.0 in Cu, pH 6.5 in Fe, pH 8.5 in Zn. But the metal ions are adsorbed physically on the surface of the spent catalyst in the range of the pH of the metal hydroxides and pH 3.0, which is the isoelectric point of the iron oxide catalyst.
- 김재진, 1987: 화학공업과 기술, 5(1), p29
- Robinson, R.A., Stokes, 1955: Electrolyte solutions, Academic Press, New York, p459
- 이효숙, 장자순, 정헌생, 1994: Membrane Journal, 4(2), pp. 106-112
- Lee, H.S., 1992: The Proceeding of The 1st Pacific Rim Int. conf. TMS, pp. 145-149
- 남호연, 노병호, 1998, 한국청정기술학회 춘계학술발표논문집, 서울, pp71-74
- 권영식, 최우진, 김동수, 1999: 대한환경공학회지, 21(12), pp. 2373-2383
- 환경부, 2002: 제2차 국가 폐기물 관리종합계획안.
- 최상기, 1991: University of Hamburg-Harburg, Ph. D. theses
- Benjamin, M., and Sletten, S., 1995: Water Res., 29(10), pp. 2376-2386 https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(95)00030-O
- Benjamin, M., and Vailey, R., 1996: Water Res., 30(11), pp. 2609-2620 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(96)00161-3
- McHenry, M.E., and Laughlin, D.E., 2000: Acta Mater, 48, pp. 223-228 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-6454(99)00296-7
- 이효숙, 오영순, 이우철, 2001: 자원리싸이클링학회지, 10(3), pp. 23-28