- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Numerical Simulation on Dispersion of NOx in Vehicular Exhaust Gas around Buildings
빌딩주변 자동차 배기가스중의 NOx 분산에 관한 수치해석
- Published : 2004.07.01
This paper demonstrates the numerical simulation of three dimensional flow pattern for vehicular exhaust dispersion in the street canyons. The wind flow around buildings in urban is computed by the SIMPLEST method. The convection-diffusion equation was used to compute the
Vehicular Exhaust;Dispersion;Turbulence Model;Unisotropic Viscous;
- Kot, S. C., 1989, Numerical Modeling of Contaminant Dispersion around Buildings, Building and Environment, 24, 33-37. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1323(89)90014-0
- Chun, Y. N., T. I. Ohm and S. H. Cho, 1997, Numerical Simulation of Vehicular Exhaust Dispersion around the Building Block, J. of KSEE, 19, 601-610.
- Monin, A. S. and A. M. Obukhov, 1954, Basic turbulent mixing laws in the atmospheric surface layer, Trudy Geofiz, Inst. An S.S.S.R., 24, 163-187.
- Duprey, R. L., 1968, Compilation of air pollutant emission factors, PHS Publication 999-AP-42, Curham, NC, National Center for Air Pollution Control.
- Qin, Y. and S. C. Kot, 1990, Validation of Computer Modelling of Vehicular Exhaust Dispersion Near a Tower Block, Building and Environment, 25, 125-131. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1323(90)90024-L