- Volume 37 Issue 4
Seedlayers with low surface energy which increases the density of nucleation sites in the initial growth region of the recording layer deposited on them was studied to reduce grain size in recording layer. The seedlayer with low surface energy was so effective to attain finer grain in magnetic upper-layers. The Ni-Fe-O intermediate layer with low surface energy was found to be effective in reduction of grain size as well as magnetic cluster size of Co-Cr-Ta-Pt recording layer. Furthermore, the reduction of grain size in Co-Cr-Ta-Pt recording layer on Ni-Fe-O intermediate layer with low surface energy led to decrease the noise level in the high recording density region.
- H. Nakagawa, Y. Honda, A. Kikukawa, K. Tanahashi, A. Ishikawa, M. Futamoto, J. Magn. Magn. Mat., 235 (2001) 73 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-8853(01)00302-X
- K. H. Kim, Applied Surface Science, 169-170 (2001) 410 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-4332(00)00694-2
- 김경환, Co-Cr(-Ta)/Si 이층막의 자기적 특성, 전기전자재료학회 논문지, 15(3) (2002) 281 https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2002.15.3.281
- 김경환, 대향타겟스퍼터링법에 의한 FBAR용 AZO (Zn0:A1) 박막의 제작, 전기전자재료 학회 논문지, 17 (2004) 422
- J. N. Israelachvili, Intermolecular and Surface Forces, Academic Press, London, (1985) 213