- Volume 53 Issue 9
This paper proposes inserted core type of slotless Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor(PMLSM) to improve its low thrust density. However, by inserting the core between windings of each phase, detent force is generated and it acts as thrust ripple. Furthermore, linear motors generate end effect making thrust ripple. So, this paper applies the neural network to minimize detent force and to maximize thrust. Also, sub-poles is placed at the end parts of the mover to compensate end effect. To confirm of calculation method's validity, the calculated results are compared with experimental results.
- I. Boldea, S. A. Nasar, Linera Motion Electromagnetic Systems, John Wiley and Sons, 1985
- Jack F. Gieras, Zbigniew J. Piech, Linear Synchronous Motor : Transportation and Automation System, CRC press, 1999
- 김용철, 김규탁, 'Slotless 영구자석형 선형 동기전동기의 고추력화를 위한 형상 설계', 대한전기학회 논문지 Vol. 52-B, No.7, pp. 320-326, 2003
- Gyu-Hong Kang, Jung-Pyo Hong, Gyu-tak Kim, 'A Novel Design of an Air-Core Type Permanent Magnet Linear Brushless Motor by Space Harmonics Field Analysis', IEEE Trans. Magnetics. Vol. 37, No. 5, pp. 3732-3736, 2001. 9 https://doi.org/10.1109/20.952701
- Ki-Chae Lim, Joon-Keun Woo, Gyu-Hong Kang, Jung-Pyo Hong, Gyu-Tak Kim, 'Detent Force Minimization Techniques in Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor', IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 1157-160, 2002 https://doi.org/10.1109/20.996296
- 박승찬, '유한요소법과 신경회로망을 이용한 직선형 유도전동기의 설계 및 동특성 해석에 관한 연구', 한양대학교 박사논문, 1995