- Volume 20 Issue 4
The principle of vortex tube and cyclone was introduced to enhance the treatment efficiency of waste air streams containing particulate matters, toluene, and others developed by Hangreen Tech, Ltd. and Hoseo Chemical and Industrial Technology R＆D Center. Adsorption, condensation, and/or coagulation could be induced at low temperature zone formed by vortex tube and Joule-Thomson expansion. The pressurized air was introduced at the tangential direction into the cyclone system applied with the coaxial funnel tube. Easily condensible vapors such as toluene. carbon dioxide, and water vapor were adsorbed enforcedly on coagulated or condensed materials which were formed as cores for coagulation or condensation by themselves. These types of coagulation or condensation rates were rapidly promoted as the diameter being growing up. The maximum removal efficiency for carbon dioxide and toluene was achieved to about 87 and 90 percent, respectively. The Joule-Thomson coefficients were increased with the pressure of air injected in the range of the relative humidities between 10% and 30%. An optimum value was observed within the range of the tested temperatures at a fixed pressure. In conclusion. it could be identified that the treatment efficiency would be depended on the pressure of the process air introduced and physical and chemical characteristics of waste air streams containing target materials for a designed system. The final design parameters should be decided depending upon the given system and target materials.
유동층 공정에서 Dry Sorbent의 마모 및 CO
- Vortex tube cyclone과 Joule-Thomson expansion 접합이론 임계규
- 석탄회중 미연탄소분 제거기술 개발 연구 한국자원연구소
- 환경관리공단 자료집 7 폐기물소각처리실무 환경관리공단
- Chemical Engineering Progress v.89 Select the best VOC control strategy Carroll, E.N.;L.A. Carroll
- Organic Chemistry Hart, A.
- USAF Air Material Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Proj. No. LP-259, Tech. Rept. No.F-TR-2198-ND, GS-USAF, AF Base No.78 Friction Laws and Energy Transfer in Circular Flow Kassner, R.;E. Knoernschild
- Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer v.7 Gas separation in the Ranque-Hilsch vortex tube Linderstorm-Lang, C.U. https://doi.org/10.1016/0017-9310(64)90061-4
- Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer v.20 Effect of operating conditions, physical size and fluid characteristics on the gas separation performance of Linderstorm-Lang vortex tube Marshall, H. https://doi.org/10.1016/0017-9310(77)90209-5
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects v.187;188 Porosity and adsorption properities of an activated charcoal Nevskaia, D.M.;J. Daz-Term;A.J. Lpez-Peinado;A. Jerez
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook Pery, Robert H.;Don W. Green;James O. Maloney
- Patent DE 3917888 AI Dec. 12 vorrchtung zum Entferen oxidierbarer bzw verrennbarer Partikel aus Abgasen Sibbertsen, W.
- J. Heat Transfer v.103 Energy separation in vortex Tub with a Divergent Chamber Takahama, H.;H. Ykosawa
- United States Patent 5,281,245 Flue gas treatment apparatus and flue gas treatment system Yang, W.S.;Sanko Industry Corpoation