- Volume 20 Issue 4
Circulating fluidized bed combustion (hereafter CFBC) technology enables an efficient combustion for the materials with low heating values such as high ash coal and sludges. It also has desulfation function by adding limestone directly to combustor. The CFBC has been considered as one of the best processes for low grade coal containing with large contents of ash and sulfur. In this paper, in order to various tests were performed to find the optimum desulfation condition for CFBC using Korean Anthracite. We surveyed possible parameters and conducted desulfation efficiency test in D Thermal Power Plant. In addition, the result of some fundamental theoretical consideration was discussed with CFBC. Optimum limestone size could be considered to be 0.1-0.3mm irrespective of combustion temperature and Ca/S molar ratio variation. Desulfation efficiency increased as the molar ratio increased. Because desulfation process occurs at the surface at higher temperature, inner side of limestone can＇t be utilized. When surface area is not appropriate, some SO
- 한국화학공학회지 v.28 no.5 석탄 유동층 연소로에서의 Freeboard 연소 특성 박영성;김영성;손재익;맹기석
- 저공해 유연탄 보일러 보급확대를 위한 순환유동층 기술개발(II) 선도원;손재익;박영성;구철오;한근회;배달희;임정환;최정후
- 국내 무연탄의 순환유동층 연소특성연구 지평삼;위영호;안달홍;정진도;이정수;박호영
- 저공해 유연탄 보일러 보급확대를 위한 순환유동층 기술개발(I) 최정후;손재익;한근회;배달희;조성호
- 동해화력 1호기 보일러 시운전 및 정비 하준호
- CFB Bolier Design & Operation Manual, Inspection and Maintenance Manual ABB Combustion Engineering Service, Inc.
- Circulating Fludized Bed Grace, Z. R.
- A 1.5D Qualitative Study of the Effect of Solids Inventory and Air Distribution on the Voidage Profile in a CFBC Rise Kallio, S.
- The Design and Commercial Development of 150 MW CFBC Unit for Texas-New Mexico Power Company Power Engineering, Inc.
- Power-Gen '96 International Conference Papers, Book III Power Engineering, Inc.