- Volume 16 Issue 8
Not only in building design but also in HVAC system design, it is important to ensure an objectivity in schematic design. In the study, the author suggested a method to make a logical decision for quality design factors a(footing the selection of HVAC type in initial design process, and to provide objective design values. Fuzzy theory, one of the theories describing in quantitative way the ambiguous-natured linguistic values, was used to determine the qualitative design factors of linguistic parameter nature. It was found that it has a potential as a method to determine a HVAC type satisfying the required values of qualitative design factors involved in selection of the system type. But this needs further studies to be settled in the selecting of HVAC type.
- Doctoral Dissertation, Pusan National University A study on the expert system for master planning of HVAC system design in general hospital Woo,S.J.
- The theory of architectural design Lee,H.S.
- ASHRAE Research Project 642-RP Knowledge-Based system for HVAC system type selection Nelson,R.M.;Maxwell,G.M.;Sham,H.
- ASHRAE Transactions v.95 An expert system for the design of heating, ventilating ,and air-conditioning systems Camejo,P.J.
- ASHRAE Transactions v.100 Development of a knowledge based system for the selection of HVAC system types for small buildings-Part 2 Shams,H.
- Uncertain Rule Based Fuzzy Logic Systems Jerry,M.M.
- Information Sciences 8 Concept of a linguistic varable and its application to approximate reasoning Zadeh,L.A.
- Fuzzy Theory and Control Oh,Y.S.
- Fuzzy Sets and System v.107 Evaluation weapon systems using ranking fuzzy number Cheng,C.H. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(97)00348-5
- An Introduction to Fuzzy Sets Pedrycz,W.