- Volume 38 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Common Definition of Knowledge and its Development Relation -Focused on the General Information Systems, Knowledge Management, DSS and EIS-
지식의 공통적 정의와 발전적 연관 관계에 관한 연구 -일반적 정보시스템과 지식경영, DSS, EIS를 중심으로-
- 노정란 (성균관대학교, 서울여자대학교 문헌정보학과, 한국자산관리공사 지식정보부)
- Published : 2004.06.01
The purpose of this study is to review the established research practices and managerial methods on the range of Knowledge that have been independently studied from the conventional information system (libraries) and the managerial information system (MIS, DSS and EIS) within the quantitative and the non-quantitative perspective. The information systems were developed through their own purpose since the 1950s and these days the corporate environments have become integrated due to the rapid creation and expansion of information. Therefore, to make fast decisions in this situation it is appropriate that these two systems, Library and the managerial information system, should be dealt within the same category. In other words, not only the quantitative data that become main sources of DSS or EIS, but also the qualitative data such as the text documents, video and audio data, which have been managed in the libraries and information centers and not extracted from the former, can be used as the new knowledge source. Also BSS/EIS can provide the splendid infrastructure for Knowledge Management(KM) while libraries/information centers manage the comprehensive range of explicit and tacit knowledge, which can be a facilitator or main driver for KM.
- Education & Training v.43 no.4/5 Towards a second generation of KM? The people management challenge Carter Chris;Scarbrough Harry https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000005483
- Information systems management v.Winter Knowledge workers for information support:Executives' perceptions and problems Dr.Xianhong Mark Xu;Roland Kaye,G.
- Califonia Management Review v.40 no.3 Care in knowledge creation Krogh,G.
- MIS Quarterly v.4 no.4 A Framework for the development of decision support systems Sprague Ralph H.Jr. https://doi.org/10.2307/248957
- Journal of Business Strategies v.19 no.1 Digital knowledge networks:Linking communities of practice with innovation Braun Patrice
- 한국비블리아 v.9 지식경영과 정보인프라, 정보전문가의 관계 노정란
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.36 no.3 지식순환과정과 지식스키마를 고려한 지식경영시스템 성과 및 수용에 관한 연구 이건창;노정란
- Information Systems Management E-Knowledge management framework for Government Organizations Misra,D.C.;Hairharan Rama;Khaneja Manie
- Information Outlook v.6 no.4 A Window of opportunity Special Library Association
- Information Resource Management Journal v.15 no.2 Breaking the myths of rewards:An explorstory study of attitudes about knowledge sharing Gee Bock Woo;Young Gul Kim
- Califonia Mnagement Review Why information technology inspired, but cannot deliver knowledge management Mcdermott Richard
- e-지식경영(e-KM) LG EDS시스템 지식관리센터 요거시말트히라;김성희
- Paper presented at the International Research Workshop on the Theoretical Basis of Information Science On the phenomena of interest to information science Goffman,W.
- MIS Quaterly v.25 no.1 Knowledge management and knowledge management systems:conceptual foundations and research issues Maryam Alavi;Dorothy,E.Leidner https://doi.org/10.2307/3250961
- Logistics information managment v.14 no.1/2 E-Knowledge networks for inter-organizational collaborative e-business Warkentin Merrill;Bapna Ravi;Sugumaran Vijayan https://doi.org/10.1108/09576050110363040
- Online Information Review v.25 no.6 Knowledge management:Classic and contemporary works Smith Alastair G.
- 지식구조론 정영미
- Journal of Management Information Systems v.18 no.1 Knowledge management:An organizational capabilities pers pective Gold Andrew H.;Malhotra Arvind;Segars Albert H.
- Information Systems Management E-Knowledge management framework for Government Organizations D.C.Misra;Rama Hairharan;Manie Khaneja
- World Knowledge Forum e-Knowledge management. 2nd Wyn-Jones Roger
- Collection Development:The selection of materials for libraries Katz William A.
- Computerworld v.36 no.Issue27 Decision-Support Systems 2002 Hall Mark
- 박사학위논문, 연세대학교 대학원, 문헌정보학과 확장된 디지털 도서관의 지식펌프형 지식관리에 관한 연구 최희윤
- Journal of Management Information Systems v.18 no.1 Knowledge management strategies:Toward a taxonomy Earl Michael https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2001.11045670
- Knowledge management:Classic and contemporary works Morey Daryl;Maybury Mark;Thuraisingham Bhavani
- DATABASE An Investigation of data base requirements for institutional and Ad Hoc DSS Garnto Carleen;Watson Hhch J.
- Management information systems:conceptual foundation, structure, and development(2nd ed.) Davis,G.B.;Olson,M.H.
- Behaviour & Information Technology v.20 no.6 User-center design does make a difference. The case of decision support systems in crop production Parker Caroline;Sinclair Murray https://doi.org/10.1080/01449290110089570
- Ivey Business Journal v.Mar/Apr Making sense of knowledge management Birkinshaw Julian
- Straregic Management Journal v.17 no.Winter special issue Toward a knowledge-based theory of the firm Grant,R.M. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0266(199602)17:2<109::AID-SMJ796>3.0.CO;2-P
- Information Technology & People v.14 no.4 Survival of leanest:Intensive knowledge work and groupware adaptation Robertson Maxine;Sorensen Carsten;Swan Jacky https://doi.org/10.1108/09593840110411149
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.37 no.2 전문도서관 기반의 지식경영 방법론 연구:특히 참고 정보봉사를 중심으로 노정란
- Sloan Management Review A Framework for management information system Gorry,G.A.;Morton,M.S.
- Decision Support Systems v.3 DSS in Context Sprague Ralph H.Jr. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-9236(87)90174-6
- Journal of the Association for Information Systems v.1 no.3 Management support system effectiveness:further empirical evidence Forgionne Guisseppi A.;Kohil Rajav
- An Evolutionary theory of economic change Nelson,R.R.;Winter,S.G.
- Samsung Economic Research Institute-DB. SERI21. ORG. Why the Notes vs. intranets debate shouldn't be about technolgy Richman,Hal S.
- Knowledge management. Samsung Economic Research Institute-DB. SERI21. ORG. Habbel Rolf;Harter Gregor;Stech Melanie
- Canadian Library Jouranl v.39 no.April Knowledge or information-A crisis of purpose in libraries Neil,S.D.
- Straregic Management Journal no.17 Making knowledge the basis of a dynamic theory of the firm Spender,J.C.
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.36 no.2 국내 공기업의 지식경영시스템 구축 사례연구:한국자산관리공사의 K-Wings를 중심으로 노정란;이건창
- DATABASE An Investigation of Data base requirements for institutional and Ad Hoc DSS Garnto Carleen;Watson Hhch J.
- Developing library and information center collections Evans,G.E.
- Development knowledge strategy Skyrme David
- Strategic Information Systems v.7 A Classification of success factors for Decision Support Systems Finlay,P.N.;Forghani,M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0963-8687(98)00013-4
- Evolving technology for document-based DSS, Decision Support Systems(2nd ed.) Fedorowicz Jane
- Computerworld v.35 no.43 Knowledge management Loshin Pete
- Decision Support Systems:putting theory into practice(2nd ed.) Sprague Ralph H.Jr.;Watson Hugh J.
- Building effective Decision Support Systems Sprague Ralph H.Jr.;Eric,D.Carson
- 경영정보시스템 이건창
- Behaviour & Information Technology v.20 no.6 User-center design does make a difference Parker Caroline;Sinclair Murray https://doi.org/10.1080/01449290110089570