- Volume 38 Issue 2
The purpose of this study is to enhance the access and the use of international information sources by analyzing the types and the characteristics of information services and resources of the UN specialized agencies. A brief review of the goals and activities of the 16 specialized agencies involving every aspects of international affairs, such as agriculture, food standards, alleviating poverty, financial stability, labor conditions and health care, are presented with the discussions of the useful documents and publications available at the each agency's WWW page as well as access tools for the resources and information services of the agencies. Finally, some suggestions for more effective international information services are made.
- 국제기구정치론 박재영
- Networks of Interdependence:International Organizations and the Global Political System(2nd ed.) Jacobson,H.K.
- The United Nations Depository Libraries
- RQ v.30 no.2 A Reference/Documents Librarian's Treasure Map Cunningham,W.F.
- International Organization v.52 no.1 Virtual Resources:International Relations Research Resources on the Web Deibert,R.J. https://doi.org/10.1162/002081898550608
- 유네스코 한국위원회
- Journal of Government Information v.26 no.4 IGO Information Policy and the WWW:A Comparison of Five Organizations Sheehy,H.M.;A.Sevetson https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-0237(99)90075-8
- 석사학위논문, 이화여자대학교 대학원 유럽연합자료 이용 활성화 방안에 관한 연구 표순희
- 석사학위논문, 한양대학교 교육대학원 UN자료이용과 UN기탁도서관운영에 관한 연구 성창수
- 창랩30주년 기념 학술논문집 국제기구자료의 활용을 조정하는 지적접근과 물리적 가용성 구자영
- The United Nations System