- Volume 32 Issue 2
Producton of Yeast Spores from Rice Wine Cake.
주박으로부터 효모포자의 생산
- Im, Yong-Sung (Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, The University of Suwon) ;
- Bae, Sang-Myeon (KookSoonDang Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Geun (Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, The University of Suwon)
- Published : 2004.06.01
Rice wine cake (RWC) is the solid waste obtained after rice wine fermentation. For the mass production of the spores of yeast Saccharomyces from RWC, the optimum pretreatment condition of RWC, the optimum composition of culture medium, and the optimum culture condition were examined. For sporulation, yeast cells were grown in the pre sporulation medium (PSM), transferred into sporulation medium (SM) containing 1 % potassium acetate, and incubated in a rotary shaking incubator at
- Methods Enzymol v.1 Amylases α and β Bernfeld, P.
- Appl. Environ. Micobiol. v.61 Factors which affect the frequency of sporulation and tetrad formation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae Bakers yeast Codon, A. C.;J. M. Gasint-Rairez;T. Benitez
- Can. J. Microbiol. v.42 A comparative study on the conditions of growth and sporulation of three strains of Clostridium perfringens type A. Decaudin M.;J. L. Tholozan https://doi.org/10.1139/m96-044
- J. Bacteriol. v.100 Acetate utilization and macromolecular synthesis during sporulation of yeast Esposito, M. S.;R.E. Esposito;M. Arnaud;H. O. Halvorson
- J. Bacteriol. v.116 Sporulation synchrony of Sacchromyces cerevisiae grown in various carbon sources Fast D.
- The yeasts v.Ⅰ Sporulation and hybridization of yeasts Fowell, R. R.;A. H. Rose(ed.);J. S. Harrison(ed.)
- J. Bacteriol. v.149 Initiation of yeast sporulation by partial carbon, nitrogen or phosphate deprivation Freese, E. B.;M. I. Chu;E. Freese
- FEMS Microbiol. Rev. v.32 Catabolite repression mutants of yeast Gancedo, J. M.;C. Gancedo
- Arch. Biochem. Biophy. v.63 Loss of cell constituents on reconstruction of active dry yeast Herrera, T.;W. H. Peterson;E. J. Cooper;H. J. Peppler https://doi.org/10.1016/0003-9861(56)90017-0
- Kor. J. Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.14 Yeast cell cultivation to produce active dry yeast with improved viability Kim, K.;J. Y. Kim
- The yeasts v.3 Sporulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae Miller, J. J.;A. H. Rose(ed.);J. S. Harrison(ed.)
- Crit. Rev. Biotechnol. v.13 Use of microbial spores as a biocatalyst Murata, K. https://doi.org/10.3109/07388559309041318
- Yeast v.14 Bicarbonate-mediated social communication stimulates meiosis and sporulation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Ohkuni, K.;M. Hayashi;I. Yamashita https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0061(199805)14:7<623::AID-YEA264>3.0.CO;2-D
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.75 Resistance of yeast and bacterial spores to high voltage electric pulses Yonemoto, Y.;T. Yamashita;M. Muraji;W. Tatebe https://doi.org/10.1016/0922-338X(93)90217-V
- Curr. Genet. v.23 Mitochondrial activity is required for the expression of IME1, a regulator of meiosis in yeast Treinin, M.;G. Simchen https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00351500