- Volume 21 Issue 2
The web is a new information environment, which has different characteristics from a traditional IR environment. Needed are more research from a new point of view as well as the adoption of a new research paradigm in order to understand a user-system interaction on the web. The purpose of this study is to review and analyze models of web-based information seeking behavior, which Wang, Hawk ＆ Tenopir, Hsieh-Yee, Choo, Detlor ＆ Turnbull, Chun ＆ Cooper, Rieh, and Spink proposed. The comparative analysis indicates that web-based information seeking models are categorized into three area: interaction model, information seeking behavior model, and evaluation model, and that they are based on a multifaceted interaction and a nonlinear perspective.
- 이화여자대학교 대학원 문헌정보학과, 박사학위논문 문헌정보학 이론의 효율성과 활용성 연구 김성진
- 情報管理學會誌 v.21 no.1 문헌정보학 이론의 효율성과 활용성 연구 김성진;정동열 https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2004.21.1.023
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.33 no.3 인터넷 이용자의 검색 행동 성향에 관한 연구 오경묵;황상규;이용현
- 이론정보학: 정보이론의 분석적 연구 장동열;김성진
- 情報管理學會誌 v.20 no.1 문헌정보학 이론의 활용성 분석 정동열;김성진
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.52 no.11 Using clustering techniques to detect usage patterns in a web-based information system Chen, H,-M.;Cooper, M. D. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.1159
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.53 no.7 Stochastic modeling of usage patterns in a web-based information system Chen, H.-M.;Copper, M. D. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10076
- ASIS Annual Meeting Contributed Paper Behavioral model of information seeking on the Web:preliminary results of a study of how managers and IT specialists use the web Choo, C. W.;Detlor, B.;Turnbull, D.
- ASIS Annual Meeting Contributed Paper Information seeking on the web: an integrated model of browsing and searching Choo, C. W.;Detlor, B.;Turnbull. D.
- Paper presented at Hawaii International Conference on Systems Science 33. Working the web: an empirical model of web use Choo, C. W.;Detlor, B.;Turnbull. D.
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v.50 no.12 More research needed: informal information-seeking behavior of youth on the Internet Dresang, E. T. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4571(1999)50:12<1123::AID-ASI14>3.0.CO;2-F
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.55 no.3 A nonlinear model of information-seeking behavior Foster, A. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10359
- The Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research Glaser, B. C.;Strauss, A. L.
- Library and Information Science Research v.8 A conceptual framework for theory building in libray and information science Grover, R.;Glazier, J.
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.53 no.14 Beyond logs and surveys: in-depth measures of peoples' web use skills Hargittai, E. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10166
- Library and Information Science Research v.23 Research on web search behavior Hsieh-Yee, I. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0740-8188(01)00069-X
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.52 no.3 A review of web searching studiis and a framework for future research Jansen, B. J.;Pooch, U. https://doi.org/10.1002/1097-4571(2000)9999:9999<::AID-ASI1607>3.0.CO;2-F
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.53 no.2 Judgement of information quality and cognitive authority in the web Rieh, S. Y. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10017
- Library and Information Science Research v.21 no.4 An integrated human information behavior research framework for information studies Sonnenwald, D. H.;Iivonen, M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0740-8188(99)00023-7
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v.47 no.8 A multiple search session model of end-use behavior: An exploratory study Spink, A. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4571(199608)47:8<603::AID-ASI4>3.0.CO;2-X
- Information Processing and Management v.38 no.3 A user-centered approach to evaluating human interaction with Web search engines Spink, A. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0306-4573(01)00036-X
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v.53 no.8 Multitasking information seeking and searching process Spink, A.;Ozmutlu, H. C.;Ozmutlu, S. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10124
- Journal of the American Society for Information Sciecne and Technology v.53 no.9 Information seeking and mediated searching study: Part 3. Successive searching Spink, A.;Wilson, T. D.;Ford, N.;Foster, A.;Ellis, D. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10083
- Information Processing and Management v.36 no.2 Users' interaction with World Wide Web resources: an exploratory study using a holistic approach Wang, P.;Hawk, W. B.;Tenopir, C. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0306-4573(99)00059-X
- A Comparative Analysis of Collaborative Information Behavior Models in Information Behavior Research vol.30, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2013.30.3.183