- Volume 13 Issue 2
A non-contact precision measurement system is a theodolite system, a laser tacker and a photogrammetry system etc. Nowadays, the system reaches to a limit of measurement accuracy required from industrial product of middle and large scale. The one of the solutions for this problem is to maximize the accuracy of the existing measurement system. According to it we performed the study far a measurement accuracy of theodolite system when the distance between two theodolites is changed 1m to 5m. We could blow that the changes of distance affect the measurement accuracy of theodolite system and that the maximum measurement accuracy is
- Journal of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers v.11 no.1 Measurement Technology and Trend of Non-contacted 3-Dimension Precision Coordinate Measurement of Middle. Large Structure Yoon,Y.S.;Lee,D.J.
- Transactions of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers v.12 no.2 A Study on Measurement of Linear Cycle Plane Positioning Accuracy of NC Lathe Kim,Y.S.;Song,I.S.;Jung,J.P.;Han,J.H.;Youn,W.J.
- Transactions of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers v.12 no.4 A Study on Measurement Error Factors of Theodolite System Yoon,Y.S.;Lee,D.J.
- Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Spring Conference 2001 3-Dimensional Precision Measurement of Spacecraft Structure Test Model Yoon,Y.S.;Lee,J.Y.;Cho,C.R.;Lee,S.S.
- Leica Practice Report Gageless Tool Building with Computer-Aided Theodolites Sandwith,S.C.
- ESIC Triangulation and Autocollimation Measurement System Guillon,F.
- Transactions of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers v.12 no.3 Contour Error Analysis and Feed Controller Optimization for Machining Center Kim,S.H.;Yoon,K.S.;Lee,M.H.
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement Jung,R.S.